This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Unbound - What if?

I was watching the episode the other day and thought what would have happened if the Prometheus never encountered Vala on its voyage to Atlantis and they actually made it there.
    If I am correct about the timeline the Prometheus would have arrived after the Storm and The Eye but before or during The Defiant One.

Are there any fanfictions about this? I couldn't find any but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction? Would like to read those. I think the writers missed a great crossover opportunity here.

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
    I was watching the episode the other day and thought what would have happened if the Prometheus never encountered Vala on its voyage to Atlantis and they actually made it there.
    If I am correct about the timeline the Prometheus would have arrived after the Storm and The Eye but before or during The Defiant One.

Are there any fanfictions about this? I couldn't find any but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction? Would like to read those. I think the writers missed a great crossover opportunity here.
    They missed more than that with this ep.

But no, I haven't seen any. Though seeing the appropriately named PU in a summary would make me give it a miss if it's out there.

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

well, if the prommie arrived before the defiant one, that episode would never have happened
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Seasons 9 and 10 would have been much better for one thing. No Vala, no Ori... *sigh* if only...
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
          Seasons 9 and 10 would have been much better for one thing. No Vala, no Ori... *sigh* if only...
          After Unending I actually began to like Vala. She finally showed her emotional side. It made the character interesting.

Seasons 9 and 10 have been the worst SG-1 episodes of the entire show however. They should have planned the Ori arc better. It could have been great.

Comment

After Unending I actually began to like Vala. She finally showed her emotional side. It made the character interesting.

Seasons 9 and 10 have been the worst SG-1 episodes of the entire show however. They should have planned the Ori arc better. It could have been great.
            depends on who you are.

Comment

Working...
            X