Alternate Reality, Replicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Reality, Replicators?

Hey Derentus here, I was just wondering about all those alternate realities SG-1 and SGA come into contact with. Granted SGA only had one so far but that does not mean they won't have another perhaps. I was just wondering if they might encounter a version of it where they are actually Human Form Replicators, ya know, they had to become HFRs because they did not know about ascending in this reality or something. Once again since I am still new to this Forum I do not know if anyone has posed a similar idea...Be cool fellow SGFs (Stagate Fans, ya know I look forward to the day I don't have to say with that stands for because I shall be known well enough, lol!)

P.S: I don't think that alternate Weir counts from that SGA season one episode whose name I forget, the one where she was sent back in time. I am thinking only about the entire team(s).
    Last edited by Derentus; 16 January 2008, 07:47 AM. Reason: Spelling error. >.<

you what?

Comment

Originally posted by Derentus View Post
      I was just wondering if they might encounter a version of it where they are actually Human Form Replicators, ya know, they had to become HFRs because they did not know about ascending in this reality or something.
      Who's they?
      "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith View Post
        Who's they?
        "They" being the flagship teams. Col. Sheppard's team and SG-1, ha I should have been specific sorry.

Comment

one of the first thing anyoe lerns when they join is toi state their ideas clerly, quite educational

Comment

Working...
          X