Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Aschen biogenic weapon work against Wraith or organic tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Aschen biogenic weapon work against Wraith or organic tech?

The Wraith are pretty advance in bio-organic tech,
    And the Aschen were also advance in their bio-tech science.

The Aschen were probably wip out by Jak's blackhold gateaddress.

But would the Aschen biogenic weapon be effective against the Wraith and their organi tech?
    The Aschen have developed a living radioactive material that can be programmed to target and destroy a specific type of DNA.
    In the orginal 2010 timeline, that bio weapon kill off most Goa'uld ,even the Tok'ra were probably affected .
    The Goa'uld had powerful immunity and regeneration ability, plus powerful space ships and personal shield, and they were not enough to save them from the Aschen .

Would Aschen biogenic weapon work on Wraith or Organic ships ?
    Even if the weapon only work inside the planet's atmosphere, the Wraith would not be dare to hunt on such planet, not to mention the human carriers of the biogenic poison.
    who knows may be in 2010 the writer can find a way to bring them back

If we obtained sufficent samples then we could develop our bio weapon for the ships, however the may be an easier way, the wraith hve regenerative hulls, which means some kind of advanced growth programming is used, if we could reprogram the hulls to fall apart...
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

It's not like the Wraith are all gathered together in one place that we could use those kinds of weapons easily either. They are pretty well spaced out around the galaxy.
      sigpic

Comment

all bio weapons have a chance of mutation, now we dont want to release super viruses here and there...one might mutate and kill us all...
        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
        Anime signature in spoiler tag
        Spoiler:
        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
          It's not like the Wraith are all gathered together in one place that we could use those kinds of weapons easily either. They are pretty well spaced out around the galaxy.
          Also it would be hard to spread that virus even if they were in the same place, they don't exactly share their operating systems and technology. They're too factionised and you would probably only get a couple.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
          X