What "Todd" Should Have Done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What "Todd" Should Have Done!!

Obviously "Todd's", though I prefer to call him Steve like the first wraith they captured off-world, plan didn't go as desired. I would have liked to see him offer the following deal to the Atlantis expedition, instead of attacking all the other wraith: In trade for the 3 ZPMs Steve would be allowed to live in a large section of Atlantis (protected by the shield for thousands of years) and supplied an endless supply of death row convicts. After all, Atlantis being run by the IOA, is not US only but worldwide 5 people a day would be easy to accomplish.

I don't think they'd allow the feeding on prisoners thing. I think having "Todd" out there to make an appearance again at some expected time in the future is allows for far better stories, IMO.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Sounds like he'll be held as a prisoner, in a nice, safe(?) prison, but still a prison.
      Last edited by PG15; 12 January 2008, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Do the words 'cruel and unusual punishment' mean anything at all to you?!?! Sure maybe the odd psycho serial killer deserves that kind of treatment, but its still does not mean he should get that kind of treatment or we'd be no better than him.

Perfecto!

Comment

Since most member countries of the IOA have abolished the death penalty, I don't see how their governments would allow such a thing. Also, in the United States (Constitution, Eighth Amendment), Canada (Charter of Rights and Freedoms), and the EU (Charter of Fundamental Rights) I fail to see how death by Wraith feeding wouldn't be classified as cruel and unusual punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            Do the words 'cruel and unusual punishment' mean anything at all to you?!?! Sure maybe the odd psycho serial killer deserves that kind of treatment, but its still does not mean he should get that kind of treatment or we'd be no better than him.
            True, 5 a day from 6 billion people may be more than deserve this. But I think 1 a week would sustain him.
            Furthermore, as Rodney has stated, the wraith do not kill people because they want to, but because they have no choice. They're only at fault insofar as to making way too many of themselves. Their feeding, in their mind, is no different than me not being a vegetarian. Are you?

Comment

maybe they could give him those fireflies that one wraith feeded on

Comment

What is Todds crime? Be the being he was born?
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

IMO Todd should be allowed on SGA-1 (what do they call the team rofl) because so far he has kept his word but it would be awkward going to a planet meeting knew people with a wraith there

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                    maybe they could give him those fireflies that one wraith feeded on
                    I don't remember any feeding of those bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
                      I don't remember any feeding of those bugs.
                      If they feed off bugs why cant we bring a few cows to the pegasus and start breeding them? or rabbits and alter their dna so their the size of a horse or sumfing like that

Comment

maybe todd can feed off chimpanzees since thier DNA is closest to humans...so close that scientist in the past have actually attempted to cross breed humans with chimps. *shivers*
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
                          IMO Todd should be allowed on SGA-1 (what do they call the team rofl) because so far he has kept his word but it would be awkward going to a planet meeting knew people with a wraith there
                          No more awkward than meeting people with the first prime of Apophis.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                            No more awkward than meeting people with the first prime of Apophis.
                            Thats a good point.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well at least we know what to do with Osama when we catch him.

Comment

Working...
                              X