BAMSR and SoW ZPM connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAMSR and SoW ZPM connection.

We thought that the power went down in the city when Rodney was about to overload the ZOM's was because the power grid failed. Perhaps it went down because the wraith took those ZPM's?

Just a thought?

come on.

Ashura was not run on 1 ZPM.
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
      come on.

Ashura was not run on 1 ZPM.
      It was actually 3 ZPMs, and it's more likely taking that many probably interrupted some kind of circuit and couldn't maintain power because of it. I think it's possible it had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
        It was actually 3 ZPMs, and it's more likely taking that many probably interrupted some kind of circuit and couldn't maintain power because of it. I think it's possible it had something to do with it.

McKay couldn't overload the ZPM's because the blackout which was caused by the huge replicator blob.

Comment

It was just three zpms. The Asurans said they had as many as they needed. They could of had 20 for all we know; so why would losing 3 zpms matter so much.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
            It was just three zpms. The Asurans said they had as many as they needed. They could of had 20 for all we know; so why would losing 3 zpms matter so much.
            If atlantis has 3, i'm sure the asuran city had hundreds.

Comment

mckay said the blob destroyed a sub truium power grid or something just from his little tablet thing

maybe he didnt know the wraith had other plans
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                mckay said the blob destroyed a sub truium power grid or something just from his little tablet thing

maybe he didnt know the wraith had other plans
                sub-terranean power grid.. ie under ground

Comment

Just because the power grid went down doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the source of power. The ZPM would stil be intact and functional, the Replicator Mass just destoryed the means of distributing that power.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

i think it was a good thought but maybe not likely lol sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePhoenix View Post
                      We thought that the power went down in the city when Rodney was about to overload the ZOM's was because the power grid failed. Perhaps it went down because the wraith took those ZPM's?

Just a thought?
                      Neh. I'm happier with the official explanation: that some of those nanite particles have cut some important power conduits while being absorbed .

Comment

Originally posted by HyperspaceDaemon View Post
                        Neh. I'm happier with the official explanation: that some of those nanite particles have cut some important power conduits while being absorbed .
                        Same here though maybey it was a combination of the two events.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Expect by the line "They have just reached the city" or whatever it was, they seemed to get there AFTER the power went down.

Comment

Working...
                          X