it doesnt add up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesnt add up....

the wraight warriors are clones, identical clones in every way. But in 'Misgotten' when the wraights from the captured hive were transformed to humans, they all have individual faces, from warrior wraights to uber wraights.

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
    the wraight warriors are clones, identical clones in every way. But in 'Misgotten' when the wraights from the captured hive were transformed to humans, they all have individual faces, from warrior wraights to uber wraights.
    Good luck trying to find 200 identical humans.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Not all Wraiths are clones, it have been said that they just reactivated the facility so all the wraiths we have seen before were normal babies.

And even them, it seem that only those warriors with masks are clones, and they always have their masks.

Comment

i thought the warrriors were the ones that didnt survive

Comment

I am thinking that after the Wraith defeated the Ancients they likely killed off all the older clones to make there food last longer. Just lately they have found a need to reactive there cloning operations. Obviously they will have another facility. It is the only way I can see plausible that they become a threat to use once again. The ancients were likely outnumbered 100:1 on ships when they started to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
            I am thinking that after the Wraith defeated the Ancients they likely killed off all the older clones to make there food last longer. Just lately they have found a need to reactive there cloning operations. Obviously they will have another facility. It is the only way I can see plausible that they become a threat to use once again. The ancients were likely outnumbered 100:1 on ships when they started to lose.
            We know from the very first episode of Rising that they hibernated for thousands of years. There were just caretakers about due to the reduced supply of food.

The only reason they all awoke was because that Queen believed that she could pass on knowledge of a feeding ground capable of sustaining all the wraith in one go!

Comment

Originally posted by Dalario View Post
              Not all Wraiths are clones, it have been said that they just reactivated the facility so all the wraiths we have seen before were normal babies.

And even them, it seem that only those warriors with masks are clones, and they always have their masks.
              Exactly.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

actually the masked guys werent clones yet, watch the epi again, they were just proceding to phase 2, which was the actual cloning, phase 1 was creating a genetic template by creating warriors

Comment

who said ALL the wraith clones came from the same queen?
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

its wraith mate sorry just had to say it, did my nut in for years with people saying asguard or azguard

Comment

so help me out here. During the Lantean-WRAITH (ahem) war, the wraith queen or queens spawn a few good originals, warriors being brainless, and ubers being the commanders and leaders. The wraiths clone the originals, create huge army, defeat ancient, PG is now all theirs for the taking, food source then runs low, wraiths break up into factions, they war on each other, some factions win, but with lo food supply, they started to feed on each other, the clones being first to get sucked up, then on themselves, then afterwards, decide to hibernate a few of themselves to conserve food and leave the guardian wraiths to gather up humans every now and then to feed the hibernating wraiths?

Comment

so help me out here. During the Lantean-WRAITH (ahem) war, the wraith queen or queens spawn a few good originals, warriors being brainless, and ubers being the commanders and leaders. The wraiths clone the originals, create huge army, defeat ancient, PG is now all theirs for the taking, food source then runs low, wraiths break up into factions, they war on each other, some factions win, but with lo food supply, they started to feed on each other, the clones being first to get sucked up, then on themselves, then afterwards, decide to hibernate a few of themselves to conserve food and leave the guardian wraiths to gather up humans every now and then to feed the hibernating wraiths?
                        decent theory. i wish sheppard let "todd" keep talking.

Comment

I disagree if u change dna there will be differnces in all of em thats just impossible to not do. and there should only be 1 wraith cloning place because they only got 3 zpms the first place. why make a new cloning place if u cant power it.they were lucky to get the zpms this time

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                            actually the masked guys werent clones yet, watch the epi again, they were just proceding to phase 2, which was the actual cloning, phase 1 was creating a genetic template by creating warriors
                            read my post and comment on it please

i wonder how many zpm's the wraith had at the end of the war

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                              read my post and comment on it please

i wonder how many zpm's the wraith had at the end of the war
                              Did they say they had some back then? I must have missed that.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X