• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Quarantine' (413) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413

An automated lockdown traps Atlantis personnel in various parts of the city, each of them hoping the others will come to their rescue.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 01:05 AM.

First! Ronon almost kissed her!

Comment

Originally posted by Malakriss View Post
      First! Ronon almost kissed her!
      Who care about that! Tell me are tptb content on destroying my OTP? Did Rodney really ask her *pukes* and did she say yes?

Comment

Did like 4 months past between Spoils of War and Quarantine, or did Teyla simply blow up overnight? I didn't expect baby kicking to be going on in this episode.

A couple things that were neat, Carters sense of humor about the homing pigeons being lost on Radek. John exclaming that whenever a pregnant woman is trapped, that is always the time she goes into labor.

Ronon's intimate scenes with Kellar were kinda cute too. Now we know what turns Ronon on about a girl, the size of her ba... err heart. Actually he seemed really impressed with her bravado. Cute scene at the table in the rec room near the end as well, Teyla and John arent' stupid hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          Who care about that! Tell me are tptb content on destroying my OTP? Did Rodney really ask her *pukes* and did she say yes?
          Rodney and Katie decided they both weren't ready.

Keller and Ronon are now an "item" so to speak.

Teyla got out on that ledge. I was screaming.

Sheppard nearly fell, I was on the edge of my seat.

And Zelenka saves the day, finally.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

great episode, so funny McKays plant XD! Zelenka staring into Carters chest. whahaaaaaa great episode!

Comment

I think I would have turned Rodney down based on the fact that he only got her an 8th of a carat of a diamond, what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                Rodney and Katie decided they both weren't ready.
                Oh thank goodness for small mercies. I take it they are still together?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                  Did like 4 months past between Spoils of War and Quarantine, or did Teyla simply blow up overnight? I didn't expect baby kicking to be going on in this episode.

A couple things that were neat, Carters sense of humor about the homing pigeons being lost on Radek. John exclaming that whenever a pregnant woman is trapped, that is always the time she goes into labor.

Ronon's intimate scenes with Kellar were kinda cute too. Now we know what turns Ronon on about a girl, the size of her ba... err heart. Actually he seemed really impressed with her bravado. Cute scene at the table in the rec room near the end as well, Teyla and John arent' stupid hehe.

Um no offense, but a lot of guys are turned on by some girls..... bra size

Comment

And Zelenka saves the day, finally.

Yahoo! Only thing that could have been better than Zelenka being the big dang hero would have been for Lorne to be the BDH.

(she does a happy dance...)

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                      i think there was a 1 or 2 months hitus between epsidoe 10 and 11 so rachel was showing more whens he came back
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It sounded to me at the end that the relationship with Rodney and Kate is over. That goodbye, that sounded like goodbye forever.
                        To me personally, I'm glad that Rodney didn't really ask her or want to know her answer.

I loved that John knew Rodneys password and knew how Rodney came up with the password.
                        I also liked that John knew that Rodney would freak without being able to get to a computer to help.

I could just hear Sam in her expression saying Never mind to Radek after her pigeon comment. That went right over his head LOL

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Good episode, especially for a stand-alone. Some really great scenes and lines in this episode, though Rodney started getting a little annoying again. I loved Zelenka throughout the whole episode. And I was just about yelling at Teyla for trying to climb out the window. Speaking of Teyla, exactly how much time passed between this episode and the last?
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Wow, the writers certainly wanted to make the shippers go crazy in this episode.

Haven't had this much character development in a long time. A few interesting surprises that I never saw coming.

I have dreamed about free-climbing Atlantis; to see it happen was simply incredible, although Sheppard's form is disappointing.

Finally: Why isn't Radek a main character by now? He's in every episode!

Comment

Pretty good episode, I have a fondness for Atlantis "in-house" episodes.

Some pretty funny moments, especially Johns concern for Telya giving birth, the joke was well done to.

Rodney trying to propose was exactly how I would have pictured it, but I am kinda glad that they decided to wait because I dont think Mckay would be the charactar he is with a wife, a girlfriend yes, wife not so much. Its not that I mind him trying to open up to people and be nicer and everything but in this episode we saw more of the old snappy mckay and I think that threw Katie a little bit.

John climbing up the tower was the neatest part of the episode, and I could believe he could make it up and back down and maybe even Lorne. But the two techs, come on...

Ronon associating Keller with Melena was way to predictable, and Keller saying she had her bachelors degree before 18 would explain how she is so young as a CMO, but I dont buy it. She was so reluctant to take the CMO position because she didnt think she was "qualified" or could handle it. I would think with this apparently hidden genious and ability to advance so quickly she wouldnt have as much trouble in previous episodes. Also the whole never getting to do normal things I didnt get either, after all I thought she went to summer camp and other things as a kid, but wanted to go home. It was poorely presented and not good to her charactar and if she doesnt want people to think she is weak she shouldnt have spent a lot of time complaining.
                              I will say though Ronon acted very cute and their little teenage-esk way of trying not look at each other and stuff resulted in an "awww..."

Finally, I love Zelenka and it was great to see him in such a "tight" situation as it were.
                              Last edited by Chezlee; 18 January 2008, 07:57 PM.
                              BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Working...
                              X