The Asuran could come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Asuran could come back

The seven Asuran ships that the Apollo and Daedalus destroyed before they retreated back to their homeworld left replicator cells floating in space, inactive and waiting to be reactivated by something/someone. Unless they mention something about these leftover replicator cells, the Asuran may still come back one day.

The cells would have been sucked into the planet with the rest of them. But, technically, the Asurans aren't really gone, considering the end of the episode.
    O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
    [Cut to shot of the door]
    [Cut back to O'Neill]
    O'NEILL: Any time now.
    [Cut back to door]

Comment

Originally posted by The Maneuver View Post
      The cells would have been sucked into the planet with the rest of them. But, technically, the Asurans aren't really gone, considering the end of the episode.
      I'm talking about the ships that were destroyed before the battle, in the middle of the episode. There's no way those cells could've traveled all the way to their homeworld before the planet blew up.

Comment

Oh yes, Forgot about those, sorry. Good point.
        O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
        [Cut to shot of the door]
        [Cut back to O'Neill]
        O'NEILL: Any time now.
        [Cut back to door]

Comment

Well I am wondering if those ships were near planets wouldn't the Reps be pulled to the Planet?

And would they be able to survive re-entry?

Comment

i doubt they are still fully intact, probably floating around individually or in small clusters.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Also, who is to say the Asurans had not already put others on other planets..

Comment

well in new order it took only a little tampering of the repliactor to fully activate it

so maybe there atleast one asuran nearly intact maybe lost a arm or leg still floating out there
                sigpic

Comment

Yes those asurans could come back, and what about those Lantean Cruisers, from "lifeline", and "This Mortal Coil". People say they were on the planet, but i said then they would of been helping the Aurora-class ships in battle.

Comment

Working...
                  X