X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLACK VERSIONS of The Ark Of Truth???

hello!!!

Some time ago, I looked across the internet for trailers and some pieces from the movie. I was very surprised when I discovered that there are black versions of the first movie on the internet...

Like we all know, the movie won't be released until March 11 (or something), so I can not understand how is that possible...

Does any body know anything about that???

thanks

(sorry for my bad english... I from the other side of the world...)
    Last edited by talita; 10 January 2008, 11:19 AM.

Don't know about specifics but it was just leaked. It is the actual movie though. A bit rough in places and obviously not best quality but it's real.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Did Brad Wright, Robert Cooper or Joseph Mallozzi sad anything about that???

Comment

Originally posted by talita View Post
        Did Brad Wright, Robert Cooper or Joseph Mallozzi sad anything about that???
        Yes, apparently someone they trusted has leaked it, and when they catch them they're in deep ****.

Comment

Ignore the bootleg SG-1 movie, let it dissapear into obscurity. I am eagerly looking forward to renting Stargate: The Ark of Truth on March 11th.

Comment

yeah i have seen it

Comment

where is the point... i mean.. to watch the movie when it's not finish yet, to watch movie with bad pictue and bad sound???

if you do that, than when the movie is officialy release, and when you watch it again, when you watch movie with 100% sound and 100% picture... i believe that you are not so enthusiastic about the movie any more, becouse you already know what is going too happen...

it's stupid... i believe it is better to wait, to breathe with all the people around the world who are in expectation like you...

Comment

Yeah, who is it who keeps leaking these things? Obviously they haven't caught the person, else we wouldn't be sitting on the THIRD example of leaked pre-air stargate footage in the last few months. WTH is going on at that place? I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've seen so many episodes of the same show leaked so far ahead of time.

Comment

The Atlantis episodes were leaked by media companies who were sent the episodes to review, whereas the AoT leak was an inside job.

Comment

*******s!!!

I did't know that some of the Atlantis episodes were also leaked out...

Comment

i think its good that its come out early , cant wait to watch it........

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                        Yeah, who is it who keeps leaking these things? Obviously they haven't caught the person, else we wouldn't be sitting on the THIRD example of leaked pre-air stargate footage in the last few months. WTH is going on at that place? I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've seen so many episodes of the same show leaked so far ahead of time.

THIRD??? what else leaked out???

Comment

THIRD??? what else leaked out???
                          I only know of 2???
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

where is the point... i mean.. to watch the movie when it's not finish yet, to watch movie with bad pictue and bad sound???

if you do that, than when the movie is officialy release, and when you watch it again, when you watch movie with 100% sound and 100% picture... i believe that you are not so enthusiastic about the movie any more, becouse you already know what is going too happen...

it's stupid... i believe it is better to wait, to breathe with all the people around the world who are in expectation like you...
                            The movie that was leaked was pretty much done. There were a dozen or so instances of incomplete visual FX that I saw. I personally didn't notice any sound problems, but I could have missed them. So obviously, yes I watched it, and yes I plan to buy it.

And yes, some Atlantis episodes aired early. They were mistakes though, not deliberate leaks like the AoT movie was.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                              I only know of 2???
                              Adrift, Lifeline and this. I suppose you could include Doppelganger, but that was just a mistake on Itunes' part I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X