PDA

View Full Version : Friend, foe, or neutral?

jash
January 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Now that the Asurans have been pressure cooked and are gone except for the ones on Repli-Wiers ship and her now in charge of them will they be friend, foe, or neutral? What do ya'll think they will be. She does know everything about Earth, Atlantis, the gate bridge what will be her motives?

Tell me what your thoughts are.

marty2006
January 9th, 2008, 02:41 PM
i think they'll be kinda grey, kinda like hey leave me be and i wont attack you but annoy me and feel my wrath sorta thing

RepliVeggie
January 10th, 2008, 11:52 AM
They are gonna be evil. She reminds me of RepliCarter. This season was the the build up to the real Replicater story arc that will come in future hopefully.

[SGC_ReplicĂ…tors]
January 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
i believe that they wont find out about her sometime next season maybe, and when they do i bet there will be tension alot of it im thinking of one of the Main SGA member will have the Replicators ray gun pointed at her...i dunno why im thinking about this but i think thats how its going to go down...

The Maneuver
January 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
More likely they're more of RepliKeller's group from TMC, so my guess neutral. More interested in ascension.

gopher65
January 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM
All this talk about RepliCarter, RepliWeir, RepliKeller... what happened to RepliZelinka that's what I want to know!

Ed
January 12th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Ithink they will try and acend

Jumper_One
January 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM
All this talk about RepliCarter, RepliWeir, RepliKeller... what happened to RepliZelinka that's what I want to know!

:lol:

runnerX
January 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
More likely they're more of RepliKeller's group from TMC, so my guess neutral. More interested in ascension.

Ascension by all means even if it means killing. Just to make them more badass. The music it was playing in the background when we see Weir shows that they're not the good guys.

PG15
January 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Unless that's just to throw you off.

runnerX
January 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Sure. The bad guys turn good and the good guys turn bad :P