This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes ???

Do you think they will put STARGATE SG-1 movies on iTunes to buy ... It would be a great place to get a few new people on buying the movie . as well as i would love to be able to buy it for on the go with my iPod .

If movies are downloadable from iTunes, then The Ark of Truth will probably be too. Why would you want to watch it on your iPod? Watch it on a TV or PC screen so you can see the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
      If movies are downloadable from iTunes, then The Ark of Truth will probably be too. Why would you want to watch it on your iPod? Watch it on a TV or PC screen so you can see the movie.
      Cause i got a iPod Touch , and when im sitting at work doing nothing i could watch the movie ....

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL- View Post
        Cause i got a iPod Touch , and when im sitting at work doing nothing i could watch the movie ....
        Good plan, but you would lose a lot because of the small screen. It would still be good to get them on itunes.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

While I wouldn't expect it on day 1 (because they'd want people to pay more for the DVD), I think it's very possible that they would put it on Itunes.

Does Itunes have a counter that shows how many people buy something from them? I'm not sure how popular the Itunes downloads are, but considering they've been using Itunes for the past two seasons, I don't see why they'd continue with movies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            While I wouldn't expect it on day 1 (because they'd want people to pay more for the DVD), I think it's very possible that they would put it on Itunes.

Does Itunes have a counter that shows how many people buy something from them? I'm not sure how popular the Itunes downloads are, but considering they've been using Itunes for the past two seasons, I don't see why they'd continue with movies.
            I don't know if iTunes has a counter that the everyday consumer can view , but im sure that they have some kind of counter for the people that put there contents on iTunes ...

Comment

i really hoping it shows up on the xbox live marketplace.... im not going to pay that much for something i will have to buy again when they release a HD version.

it would be really sweet if mgm somehow provides xbox with an HD source.... would be a pretty big exclusive for them imo (and xbox live has done it in the past where they got stuff in HD not available on hd-dvd/bluray).
              Movie Theater

Comment

Originally posted by jagowar View Post
                i really hoping it shows up on the xbox live marketplace.... im not going to pay that much for something i will have to buy again when they release a HD version.

it would be really sweet if mgm somehow provides xbox with an HD source.... would be a pretty big exclusive for them imo (and xbox live has done it in the past where they got stuff in HD not available on hd-dvd/bluray).
                Im sure that if it does come to XBOX Live they would offer an HD Version of the movie as well . It would at least make sense to offer an HD version for DOWNLOAD . At the least have a 720P Version of the movie .

I would hope that MGM does have a Blu-Ray version in the works as well . Why Blu-Ray . Well that is what MGM is supporting ...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                  but you can take it anywhere u want
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jagowar View Post

I think they prob will eventually put it on itunes, but i doubt it will appear on anything xbox or microsoft because MGM is apart of the sony blue ray camp.
                    sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
                    Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

Comment

Working...
                    X