Stargate on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate on iTunes

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I just got an email from Apple that all of the seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis have been added to the iTunes store. I went there and sure enough every single episode is there. They also have the original movie. Pretty cool.
    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
    - Ernst Jan Plugge

SG1 - Baltimore Sun: All SG-1 episodes now available on iTunes:

From the Baltimore Sun (Baltimore, MD):

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/busi...sodes_now.html

Apple a Day

The Baltimore Sun's David Zeiler follows all developments related to Apple, Inc.

All Stargate SG-1 episodes now available on iTunes

Last night I received an e-mail from Apple notifying me that all seasons of the great sci-fi series “Stargate SG-1” can now be purchased at the iTunes Store. Upon visiting the store, I noticed that all the episodes of its spin-off, “Stargate Atlantis” also appear to be available.

Although many Sci-Fi Network shows (like “Battlestar Galactica”) were pulled from the iTunes store in early December as a result of the Apple-NBC Universal squabble, the Stargate series is produced by MGM Television Entertainment, which is owned by Sony and thus outside of NBC Universal’s control.

I’d still prefer that Apple and Universal kiss and make up. I believe that eventually they will, despite the existence of Hulu and other alternatives. If Apple succeeds in becoming the premier provider of video downloads over the next year or so, the pressure will be on Universal to bring its content back to iTunes.

Stargate Atlantis Programming Note: Do you think Dr. Elizabeth Weir is now leading an evil collection of Super Replicators?

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Now all us fans in the UK have to do is wait for them to add them to the UK iTunes Store.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X