Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Weir Have Anything To Do With It????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Weir Have Anything To Do With It????

SPOILERS BELOW FOR SGA 4X11 BAMSR

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > LAST CHANCE!!!!!

I’ve heard a lot of anger with ‘Be All My Sins Remember'd’ SGA 4X11.

I keep on hearing how inefficient the Aurora Class vessels were up against just two of our 304’s, 1 Aurora Class, 7 Hives and a few Traveller ships.

They and we where up against 30 Aurora Class ships were dropping like flies.

This thread on is if Dr. Weir had any involvement in the destruction of the Asuran homeworld or involvement with the Asuran ships being so weak. Was it possible that she had somehow got the shields down for Asuran ships?

Views?????

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

It's possible, but I think it's also possible that Asgard weapons are just awesome. Also who's to say the repli-tech is as good as the original ancient tech they are emulating? We've always assumed it was as good or better, but maybe not.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
      I’ve heard a lot of anger with ‘Be All My Sins Remember'd’ SGA 4X11.

I keep on hearing how inefficient the Aurora Class vessels were up against just two of our 304’s, 1 Aurora Class, 7 Hives and a few Traveller ships.

They and we where up against 30 Aurora Class ships were dropping like flies.

This thread on is if Dr. Weir had any involvement in the destruction of the Asuran homeworld or involvement with the Asuran ships being so weak. Was it possible that she had somehow got the shields down for Asuran ships?

Views?????
      Fact is, they weren't dropping like flies. The entire allied fllet killed, what? 4 or 5 Asuran ships. And it has been shown before that their ships can't fire as many drones at once as the Ancient Auroras.

I just checked, and I only actually caught 4 Asuran Auroras being destryed. Some other ones had explosions on the hull, but we didn't see them destroyed. Like where the missils from the 302 hit an Aurora hyperdrive. Big explosion, but the ship seemingly wasn't destroyed. We lost 2 ships, 1 hive, and 1 Traveler ship. But then, I think we would have lost a hell of alot more had the 2 BC-304's not been there, or even if they just hadn't been upgraded.
      Last edited by SGFerrit; 08 January 2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        It's possible, but I think it's also possible that Asgard weapons are just awesome. Also who's to say the repli-tech is as good as the original ancient tech they are emulating? We've always assumed it was as good or better, but maybe not.
        I don't think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          I don't think it is.
          me either
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe she did have something to do with the Rep's downfall, remember the last scene.....?? But I guess we will see with following episodes and seasons.
            http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
              Was it possible that she had somehow got the shields down for Asuran ships?
              Nope.

Comment

I think Dr. Weir had more to do with the events in "This Mortal Coil," more so than what happened in BAMSR. It would make sense that she led the replicators of Niam's sect to believe she was dead, and keep the clone Atlantis team to beleive she was dead. I don't think she had anything to do with how the replicators fell, but I do think she got the wheels turning some how.

: Green is Good.
                sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  Fact is, they weren't dropping like flies. The entire allied fllet killed, what? 4 or 5 Asuran ships. And it has been shown before that their ships can't fire as many drones at once as the Ancient Auroras.

I just checked, and I only actually caught 4 Asuran Auroras being destryed. Some other ones had explosions on the hull, but we didn't see them destroyed. Like where the missils from the 302 hit an Aurora hyperdrive. Big explosion, but the ship seemingly wasn't destroyed. We lost 2 ships, 1 hive, and 1 Traveler ship. But then, I think we would have lost a hell of alot more had the 2 BC-304's not been there, or even if they just hadn't been upgraded.
                  I agree. The replicator tech is far from as good as the Ancients. It may look alike but is far from exactly the same. I don't think Weir had anything to do with it.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X