X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth Trailer - HMV

Hi guys

Sorry if this has been posted before but I noticed this on the HMV website...

SG1 trailer

It is a trailer for all ten seasons of Stargate and then on the end is a trailer for Ark of Truth with actual footage from the film...anyone seen it?

Kriss
    sigpic

Yeah, it's been posted before. I think that was the first footage of the movie released on the Internet. Comic-Con got an exclusive trailer a while before it came out, but as I recall, that was the first trailer the general public could view.

Still, it's good to see AoT being advertised.
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Thanks for answering so quickly...

Kriss
      sigpic

Comment

I like that one, i loved the fact it had clips from all 10 seasons

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

What, it's not coming out in cinemas? Not a typically good sigb, but it's SG1; I'll hold my breath.
          Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
          Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
            What, it's not coming out in cinemas? Not a typically good sigb, but it's SG1; I'll hold my breath.
            :lol; "That would be most unwise"...

Comment

Indeed!
              Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
              Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
              It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Hey, isn't there any higher-resolution version of this fantastic trailer?
                The quality is very very poor
                An Italian Gater

Comment

Working...
                X