Angela petrelli/ spoilers for 2x11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angela petrelli/ spoilers for 2x11

Am I the only one who thinks she might have fired the shots the possibly killed Nathan?

1)She was wearing black, the assasin was wearing black

2)atleast on the security camera the assasin looked petite, like a woman

3) the phone call scene could be interpreted in two ways. she could be reporting the death to her superiors (or bob). the altenative is that she heard from the person on the phone

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks she might have fired the shots the possibly killed Nathan?

1)She was wearing black, the assasin was wearing black

2)atleast on the security camera the assasin looked petite, like a woman

3) the phone call scene could be interpreted in two ways. she could be reporting the death to her superiors (or bob). the altenative is that she heard from the person on the phone
    I thought this too, but I was scared of being shut down by some of the more rabid fans.

Comment

i guess that is why the thread has so may views and no posts

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious, myself, and was a bit confused that not many seemed to pick up on it. Made me wonder if they knew something I didn't. But mostly I think it's just denial.

Comment

Huh.
          I never thought of this!

I thought Angela had ordered the "hit", but it never occurred to me she'd do it herself.

Interesting!
          "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Personally, this could go either way. Like it has been said, it could be that Angela was reporting that her 'mission' had been complete, or she was being told that the 'mission' had been complete. Ultimatly, rumour has it that Nathan will be in Volume 3, so the shooting was probably a rouse to simply slow him down.

If it wasn't Angela, then I think we are going to have someone else on the scene in Volume 3.
            sigpic
            It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Spoiler about Nathan:
              Spoiler:
              Nathan really will be back. It´s not a rumour any more, Adrian Pasdar confirmed it himself.

I am not sure about Angela but this woman is evil. Nathan told it about her, and Peter probably won´t be happy too much about her, either. She once wanted to sacrifice Peter, then she mourned for him. Then she was all happy with Nathan to be there and then she was decided to sacrifice both her sons in the end.
              So I wouldn´t be suprised. It looked like nobody cared about the shooter, like he even wasn´t there. So it might be someone with special power?
              My guess was HRG. But who knows who and how could have got into Odessa in time to stop Nathan telling the truth.
              I think the shots weren´t meant to kill him but to slow him down, but still....I can´t wait to see resolution in S3.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
              X