Travelers Aurora (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelers Aurora (Spoilers)

When the allied fleet dropped out of hyperspace for the first time the Travelers Aurora only had 3 tiny engines going, the main engines were not going at all. Does anyone know the reason for this? I have only ever seen the main engines being used on an Aurora before.
    Also how do you reckon they were able to fix that massive hole that the Wraith blasted in their ship when they took out the bridge? The hole can be seen here: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...elers0402.html
    sigpic

Engines.. Secondary ones?

The ship can be controlled from the secondary controll room. as seen in Travilers.

Go Green

Comment

They were probably using the secondary engines to safe power, or they knew they wouldn't have to move much.

Also, I believe the hole was still there on the Travelers ship. They ship itself though can be controlled from the Aux. Control room, as wkw427 pointed out.

~Zar Wolf

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
      O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
      Woolsey: What does that mean?
      O’neill: Something exploded.
      Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
      and Stargate: Horizon
      As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
      Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
      The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

they have shield technology they could have shielded the section and fixed it.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Maybe they just sealed off that section and were in the process of fixing it or just used the secondary bridge.
          Visit my Website

Comment

The ship could have landed on one of the piers of atlantis and had big repairs done. Though I don't think they fixed it, they probably had no reason to.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

either Atlantis fixed it or the magical plot hole repaired it
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Maybe it was because they dropped into or out of hyperspace.

Comment

After watching BASMR it doesn't even look like there was a massive rip in the ship. WTF? Unless they're trying to say they had the tech to be able to fix it to ancient standards. Or they found some ancient ship yard that caried out repairs. Personally I think a plot hole covered it up, it's always a viable excuse.
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                    After watching BASMR it doesn't even look like there was a massive rip in the ship. WTF? Unless they're trying to say they had the tech to be able to fix it to ancient standards. Or they found some ancient ship yard that caried out repairs. Personally I think a plot hole covered it up, it's always a viable excuse.
                    the "physical hole" was in fact a "plot" hole in discuize.

Comment

who said they fixed it to aicheint standards they might of just used metal to fill in the hole spot of paint used redundant crystals to replace ones destroyed i mean carter can do stuff like that

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
                        who said they fixed it to aicheint standards they might of just used metal to fill in the hole spot of paint used redundant crystals to replace ones destroyed i mean carter can do stuff like that
                        But it looks completely fixed, even if we had serious damage done to one of our aircraft carriers, there would be evidence of the damage after we fix it.
                        Best quotes ever:

Comment

OMG! The travellers, a race that travels through space for god knows how many (possibly hundreds of) years were able to fix a damaged hull!!! PLOTHOLE!!!! Freakin' lazy writing!

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                            OMG! The travellers, a race that travels through space for god knows how many (possibly hundreds of) years were able to fix a damaged hull!!! PLOTHOLE!!!! Freakin' lazy writing!
                            They did state that they landed every now and then so they could have fixed it then, but I'm having probalems with how it looks as if there never was any damage. At least they didn't show the bridge in tact.
                            Best quotes ever:

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                              They did state that they landed every now and then so they could have fixed it then, but I'm having probalems with how it looks as if there never was any damage. At least they didn't show the bridge in tact.
                              We haven't really seen that part, have we? There wasn't a single shot of the bridge as far as I remember. And even if they repired it fully... how is that impossible for a race that's been building hyperspace capable vessels for god knows how many years?

Comment

Working...
                              X