PDA

View Full Version : The Jack/Ba'al Slashers Thread

MartoufMarty
October 12th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Anyone see the sparks in Abyss and New Order?

... Okay, maybe those were things exploding and Jack getting his ass kicked but come on!

Anyone else like the thought of Jack/Ba'al?

*four months later, still no posts except for some people saying how strange I am*

:)

galaxy
October 12th, 2004, 02:52 PM

... Okay, maybe those were things exploding and Jack getting his ass kicked but come on!

*four months later, still no posts except for some people saying how strange I am*

:)

In case nobody answers.....I send you a smile: ---> :)
(Good luck! *LOL*)

MartoufMarty
October 12th, 2004, 03:04 PM
In case nobody answers.....I send you a smile: ---> :)
(Good luck! *LOL*)
Hehehe thanks!

Jack/Ba'al? Yes, no? Maybe? :P

galaxy
October 12th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Hehehe thanks!

Jack/Ba'al? Yes, no? Maybe? :P

Well......*cough*......I have to go now. ;) :D

MartoufMarty
October 12th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Well......*cough*......I have to go now. ;) :D
Awwww...

Maybe uh... these might change some people's minds: http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/jackbaal.html

Madeleine
October 12th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Yeah, you're strange :p

MartoufMarty
October 12th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Yeah, you're strange :p
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm well aware.

I was just wondering if I could find someone who shares my strangeness so we can be friends! Yay! :P

FieryHands
October 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Aww, cute "Tainted Love" vid! Had to see it just because the pairing is so unusual, but the vid's quite good. I liked the use of the "now I run from you" lyric and scene matching as well as the panning shots of Baal. I don't care for the Counting Crows song though--overplayed much in my area.

Is it strange too I would rather watch a vid of this ship than anything J/S?

MartoufMarty
October 12th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Aww, cute "Tainted Love" vid! Had to see it just because the pairing is so unusual, but the vid's quite good. I liked the use of the "now I run from you" lyric and scene matching as well as the panning shots of Baal. I don't care for the Counting Crows song though--overplayed much in my area.

Is it strange too I would rather watch a vid of this ship than anything J/S?
Thanks, and no you're not strange :P I have made a handful of Sam/Jack vids, but I just won't watch Sam/Jack vids. They are too many of them! Need more vids out there for odd pairings... Jonas/Nurrti would be nice. I don't like really sappy vids though. And there is a desperate need for really kick ass action vids.

And the only reason that I used the Counting Crows song was because someone I know said that it would make for a great Jack/Sam vid :D

I've only heard that song once before for a baseball ad on TSN. The song cracked me up and I just had to do it :D

Ramne
October 12th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I am not sure if 'strange' was the exact word that came to mind... :p

Starlilica
October 12th, 2004, 08:46 PM
.... I'm not sure whether to be pleased or confused .... . o 0 ( Mmmmm, slash.... )

yaaayoubetcha
October 13th, 2004, 05:58 AM
I too got a kick out of the Tainted Love vid...
though since it involves Ba'al, perhaps the Marylin Manson version version would have been better....

the Sam/Janet and Sam/Hathor vids were not available unfortunately....or...had to join your yahoo groups to see.....which i did not do...

well done on the TL vid though.

Tyr
October 13th, 2004, 12:56 PM
excuse my obvious ignorance but what the hell is a 'slasher' and why do y'all have a thread about jack and ba'al (presumably) geting on down? :S

aschen
October 13th, 2004, 01:04 PM
excuse my obvious ignorance but what the hell is a 'slasher' and why do y'all have a thread about jack and ba'al (presumably) geting on down? :S
A slasher is a person who fantasizes about different characters of the same sex fornicating.

Tyr
October 13th, 2004, 01:13 PM
A slasher is a person who fantasizes about different characters of the same sex fornicating.

oh. never heard the term before on my 'net travels. guess you learn something you dont need to know everyday

MartoufMarty
October 13th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Fantasizes?

Go away if you don't slash :P

MartoufMarty
October 13th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I too got a kick out of the Tainted Love vid...
though since it involves Ba'al, perhaps the Marylin Manson version version would have been better....

the Sam/Janet and Sam/Hathor vids were not available unfortunately....or...had to join your yahoo groups to see.....which i did not do...

well done on the TL vid though.
Blah, I hate the Marylin Manson version... But, I could possibly make it if anyone is interested :P

Do you really wanna see those vids? I could just go quickly upload them and link them if you do.

spg_1983
October 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM

this is just so wrong lol (walks away slowy shaking head in bemusement)

Major Fischer
October 13th, 2004, 02:22 PM
The more standard definition goes something like this...

Slash is a romantic or sexual relationship between two characters of the same gender not otherwise thought of as homosexual.

It got it's name from the "/" between character names, and is a genre much older than the internet.

And good luck to you, not my cup of tea, I prefer Sam/Janet ;)

yaaayoubetcha
October 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Blah, I hate the Marylin Manson version... But, I could possibly make it if anyone is interested :P

Do you really wanna see those vids? I could just go quickly upload them and link them if you do.

Oh i'd get a kick out of seeing them. Esp since I like the songs anyway.

The peeps that put the time into the fan fic and the vids are great....I'm far more passive (read: lazy) but seeing what the others in fandom are doing is the best part of being a fan....

MartoufMarty
October 13th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Oh i'd get a kick out of seeing them. Esp since I like the songs anyway.

The peeps that put the time into the fan fic and the vids are great....I'm far more passive (read: lazy) but seeing what the others in fandom are doing is the best part of being a fan....
I have um *cough* alot more vids on my site...

Including 2 Atlantis vids (a Steve vid, and a general Atlantis vid), and my sister has made an Atlantis vid (ACTION VID! it's awesome GO SEE IT AND LEAVE FEEDBACK). It's her second vid ever so please do go see it and leave feedback with me to send along to her...

*cough*

So... :P

Starlilica
October 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I congradulate you on your shameless self-promoting, Marty. ^.~ So, Ima do my own!

My Own Little World (http://www.livejournal.com/~starlilica)!

Back on topic.... I'll take a look at the vids. Mmmmmmmm, slashy! Someone should write some slashy fics. Anyone know of any?

Ramne
October 13th, 2004, 09:18 PM
oh. never heard the term before on my 'net travels. guess you learn something you dont need to know everyday

That is a great way to describe the 'net itself! 'Come to the place where you learn something you don't need to know everyday!' Seems like every day, I am surfing around, killing time, finding out neat things, and eventually I end up somewhere that makes me pause and go 'WTF?!' :D

aschen
October 14th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Fantasizes?

Go away if you don't slash :P
Hey hey hey...all I did was give an unbiased definition of what it is! But you're right. *scampers way*

MartoufMarty
October 14th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Hey hey hey...all I did was give an unbiased definition of what it is! But you're right. *scampers way*
*throws shoes*

And don't you come back!

:P

Starlilica
October 15th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Awwwww, poor Aschen! Hey, Marty, let's go tie him up and make him watch ^.^

MartoufMarty
October 15th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Awwwww, poor Aschen! Hey, Marty, let's go tie him up and make him watch ^.^
*chases after aschen*

*trips over rock*

Damnit! :P

Starlilica
October 15th, 2004, 07:19 PM
*sends a Xerox machine to do her biding*

Aschen, you shall forever be torchered in the Great Hall of Slashiness!

*eyes glow*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hee hee....

*Xerox machine blows up*

I'll get you one day, Aschen!

*shakes fist in air*

Starlilica
October 15th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Attention, all Jack/Ba'al slashers:
Put this in your sig --

Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

:D You're probably not going to do it, but hey, it's funny.... I think, at least, but I'm waaaaaay to easily amused.

MartoufMarty
October 15th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Attention, all Jack/Ba'al slashers:
Put this in your sig --

Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

:D You're probably not going to do it, but hey, it's funny.... I think, at least, but I'm waaaaaay to easily amused.
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:P

Major Clanger
October 16th, 2004, 12:39 AM
How can it be Jack/Ba'al when we all know that Jack's one true... is Harry??

*ducks*

But I can go for Jack/Ba'al - nice vid, btw - is there any fic out there?

yes, I have too much to do to write my own. Unfortunately.

MartoufMarty
October 16th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I suck at writing fan fiction, and i've never tried to write slash...

Shadow? :P

Starlilica
October 16th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I've tried, and, well........ that's.... um..... it wasn't SG. I think everyone would kill me if I tried, but I'd like to see Shadow-san's.

*high-fives Marty for the signature*

MartoufMarty
October 16th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Aha! The Jack/Ba'al slashers will rise above all!

*gets out the ladder*

Starlilica
October 16th, 2004, 11:46 AM
*gets extention , duct tapes the two ladders together* We need to get really high....

MartoufMarty
October 16th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Maybe we can be like those people in that one movie where they're trying to build a staircase to the moon or something. Maybe we can borrow that thing.

Starlilica
October 16th, 2004, 11:55 AM
And that's where we'll build the Second Great Hall of Slashiness, the first being, of course, in Antartica. No, wait, that's the Anceint Outpost.... come to think of it, where if the First Great Hall of Slashiness?

*starts hammering*

MartoufMarty
October 16th, 2004, 12:46 PM
And that's where we'll build the Second Great Hall of Slashiness, the first being, of course, in Antartica. No, wait, that's the Anceint Outpost.... come to think of it, where if the First Great Hall of Slashiness?

*starts hammering*
Hmm... That is indeed a good question.

*brings out a nail gun*

I've come prepared.

Starlilica
October 16th, 2004, 01:44 PM
*pulls out lumber* Well, let's hope we don't act like my grandpa (he's in the contruction bussiness). He not only shot himself with a staple gun in the leg (it almost broke his femur, his jeans kept that from happening; that was a few years ago), but he sliced up his pinky with a circular saw to his middle knuckle (a few weeks ago). Apparently, he call my grandma up afterwards, all casual, and asked, "What do you have planned this afternoon, honey?" He tries to avoid going to the emergencey room :D He can take pain....

Hmmm, so, if the Second Great Hall of Slashiness is on the moon, the first one should be.........
Perhaps in Never Never Land?

Now, what food should be included in the Great Hall? :D

MartoufMarty
October 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Remember this thread?

It's been so long. A whole...wow. 11 days.

Anyone else for Jack/Ba'al?

You people are blind!

You can't see how hurt Ba'al was in Zero Hour seeing Jack again after what Jack did to him. Running out on Ba'al!

Ba'al was crushed. And it was hard for him to see Jack again. He probably practiced his speech 20 times in the mirror and cried everytime... Ba'al can put on a big show when he wants to.

They were a great couple when they were together.

A little S&M stuff going on, but still very cute.

Even cuter than Sam/Jack.

I just wish they would have lasted longer together...

*cries*

Starlilica
October 27th, 2004, 07:17 PM
*comforts her* There, there, Marty. Jack loves Ba'al, he's just confused. You know how men get. One day, he'll realize his true feelings and take Ba'al into his arms, and <-this portion of Starlilica's post had to be censored ->. :D

Teshka
October 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM

Hm, well, Jack is a hottie and Ba'al is a hottie so....

No, nope, not seeing it. Sorry.

Now where did I put my Queer as Folk DVDs...

MartoufMarty
October 28th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Hm, well, Jack is a hottie and Ba'al is a hottie so....

No, nope, not seeing it. Sorry.

Now where did I put my Queer as Folk DVDs...
Wanna borrow mine? lol

MartoufMarty
October 28th, 2004, 05:06 AM
*comforts her* There, there, Marty. Jack loves Ba'al, he's just confused. You know how men get. One day, he'll realize his true feelings and take Ba'al into his arms, and <-this portion of Starlilica's post had to be censored ->. :D
Yay!

Jack will finally go to Ba'al and they'll *censored*.

Awwww! :D

Starlilica
October 31st, 2004, 01:45 AM
Yay! *censor* *censor* *censor*!
*notices dead thread* Unh?
*pours Phoenix Down on it* All better!

Does anyone want to write a Jack/Ba'al? I'd do it, but it would turn into a PWP. ^.^ That would be kinda fun, but....

The Ultimate Obsession
February 27th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I like this idea... lol who ever it was that said "Jack is a hottie and Baal is a hottie" was soooo right and that is why I can totally see this happenin lol.

GuardianKentel
February 27th, 2005, 03:40 PM
im sorry Marty I cant go wtih you on this one... I loved the daniel/pete heck im still going to fix the story but, i guess I cant see Jack and Ba'al. that one would be a waste of a sex appeal on jacks part. Now maybe it could be Jack/Cameron. now that could be good!

MartoufMarty
February 27th, 2005, 06:50 PM
im sorry Marty I cant go wtih you on this one... I loved the daniel/pete heck im still going to fix the story but, i guess I cant see Jack and Ba'al. that one would be a waste of a sex appeal on jacks part. Now maybe it could be Jack/Cameron. now that could be good!
Aww... Come on!

Didn't you see the connection between them??

Go rewatch Abyss and Zero Hour! :P

blueeyes
February 27th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Okay, it's late, and I'm tired ... and I LOVE this thread.

What a delightfully wicked idea. Dungeon slash, this could be good. :)

Hmmm, what about some OT3 with Daniel? Ba'al provides the hurt, Daniel provides the comfort, Jack provides the filling for the hurt/comfort sandwich.

Perhaps I should just go to sleep now. ;)

Goa'uldilocks
February 28th, 2005, 06:00 AM
I love that pairing! Don't see nearly enough human/Goa'uld matchups, and that's one of the more interesting. :)

Merrin_Delaney
February 28th, 2005, 11:45 AM

....Yes... second only to Sam/Ba'al...*cough*

I got a little obsessed with Jack/Ba'al sometime last year, incidently right after I saw you vid 'Tainted Love' for the first time :P

Sadly, there's so very little on that pairing out there. I only know of three slash fics... and your vid, obviously.

Or, well.... actually... *cough* one of my first attempts at vidding was a short Jack/Ba'al... thing. Somewhat melancholic, but that's what you get for using music from the LotR soundtrack. :D

*whistles innocently*

*creeps off*

The Ultimate Obsession
February 28th, 2005, 12:37 PM
can u post links to those 3 fics

Merrin_Delaney
March 3rd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Jack's Abyss Ch1 (http://www.area52hkh.net/asd/dynoverdiek/abyss01.php) & Ch2 (http://www.area52hkh.net/asd/dynoverdiek/abyss02.php)

Five Careers That Jack or Daniel Never Had (http://www.livejournal.com/users/maraceles/42699.html) -> the second career is Jack/Ba'al, but the other four are really cool, too

Of Enemies and Lovers Ch1 (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2195478/1/) & Ch2 (http://)

Does anyone know of any more fics?

The Ultimate Obsession
March 10th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Ok this thread needs a major bumping!!!

soo... BUMP