Did Anyone Notice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Anyone Notice???

Did anyone noctice that in nearly every confrontation between sheppard and larrin would always lead to sheppard looking down at her chest???

i found it funny!!!!
    sigpic

Yeah, I thought so too! I kept expecting Larrin to say, "My eyes are up here, Sheppard!"

I thought it was kinda funny, too - but I'm sure a few people would disagree. I actually don't mind Larrin that much... but I think a lot of people hate her for getting in the way of their OTPs.

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.

-Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by StarSkimmer View Post
      Yeah, I thought so too! I kept expecting Larrin to say, "My eyes are up here, Sheppard!"
      Oh, I think she had HIS eyes EXACTLY where she wanted them...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Now that you mention it, I think so too...

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.

-Jack Handy

Comment

can really blame Shep either, i was also staring
          DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

If I were in his place I would have likely glanced a few times too, so I can't blame him

Comment

When Sheppard was tied up and Larrin bent down to talk to him he had a good look right down her top lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                True, i know some females use that to their advantage...

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
                  can really blame Shep either, i was also staring
                  i think everyone was starring!!lol
                  sigpic

Comment

If she was wearing the tops in the following pictures, she would not have to had to lean over to let him get a peek.
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I find when anyone is in this situation, they cannot help themselves. They try not to peek but always end up doing it in the end. It is irresistable and inevitable.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                        I find when anyone is in this situation, they cannot help themselves. They try not to peek but always end up doing it in the end. It is irresistable and inevitable.
                        Indeed, its like a "giggleloop" to borrow a Jeffism from coupling.
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

i honestly cant say i was too busy staring at her machine gun jugglies to notice if sheps was even in the shot.

Comment

well she does kinda always talk to him sitting down (tied up mostly) and lean over him any normal man would do the same

Comment

WHAT.... Sheperd was in those shots???? i didnt even notice

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X