PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Notice???

wise one
January 7th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Did anyone noctice that in nearly every confrontation between sheppard and larrin would always lead to sheppard looking down at her chest???

i found it funny!!!!

StarSkimmer
January 7th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Yeah, I thought so too! I kept expecting Larrin to say, "My eyes are up here, Sheppard!"

I thought it was kinda funny, too - but I'm sure a few people would disagree. I actually don't mind Larrin that much... but I think a lot of people hate her for getting in the way of their OTPs. :S

Lythisrose
January 7th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I thought so too! I kept expecting Larrin to say, "My eyes are up here, Sheppard!"

Oh, I think she had HIS eyes EXACTLY where she wanted them...;)

StarSkimmer
January 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM

:lol: Now that you mention it, I think so too...

[SGC_ReplicĂ…tors]
January 7th, 2008, 09:13 AM
can really blame Shep either, i was also staring :D

theStormWeaver
January 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
If I were in his place I would have likely glanced a few times too, so I can't blame him :)

Gate-builder
January 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
When Sheppard was tied up and Larrin bent down to talk to him he had a good look right down her top lol

garhkal
January 7th, 2008, 10:09 PM

True, i know some females use that to their advantage...

wise one
January 8th, 2008, 06:21 AM
;7532064']can really blame Shep either, i was also staring :D

i think everyone was starring!!lol

Redhooks
January 8th, 2008, 09:32 AM
If she was wearing the tops in the following pictures, she would not have to had to lean over to let him get a peek. ;)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/BladePics/tcdbladec006hal2.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z147/redhooks/Misc/JWPics/Quintuplets/JillQuintuplets20-small.jpg

freyr's mother
January 8th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I find when anyone is in this situation, they cannot help themselves. They try not to peek but always end up doing it in the end. It is irresistable and inevitable.

The_Carpenter
January 8th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I find when anyone is in this situation, they cannot help themselves. They try not to peek but always end up doing it in the end. It is irresistable and inevitable.

Indeed, its like a "giggleloop" to borrow a Jeffism from coupling.

jdog
January 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
i honestly cant say i was too busy staring at her machine gun jugglies to notice if sheps was even in the shot.

Forgottensmoke
January 9th, 2008, 12:43 AM
well she does kinda always talk to him sitting down (tied up mostly) and lean over him any normal man would do the same

jonos101
January 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM
WHAT.... Sheperd was in those shots???? i didnt even notice

sg1adam
January 9th, 2008, 02:49 AM
^^ :P :lol: I concur.