• Time
  • Show
Clear All

was all my sins remeberd the final part of a plot all along? [SPOILERS]

i see it like this possibly
    weir gets nabbed by the reps then brought into the fold
    but shes still too human
    so the underground takes her
    but in the meantime her thoughts are being shared with the others and they realize the wraiths great weakness
    while with the splitter group she becomes its leader
    then she sets up the observation experiment as a total setup

shes the one who fierd the probe and shes commanding the ship thats destroying the fake city

all this to get the sga the tracking device so they can wipe out the reps once and for all allowing the splitter group to work unfettered as she said at the very end of the ep

"good now we can work without having to look over our shuolders all the time"

what do you think?
    Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
    sigpic

Shouldn't there be like a spoiler tag for this? =/

anywho, its nice in theory. However, we never know what TPTB are thinking -.-

Five Stages Of Grief:
    1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
    RIP SG1 & SGA.
    .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

I hope not...

Spoiler:
      Season 5 (I'm praying) will deal with Weir's story and the Replicators desire to ascend... I think it is possible and I would really like to see how Weirs influence on the faction she now leads turns out... something was definately ment by that final scene and Weir's comment on the destruction of Asuras,

And I'm hoping that it will be followed up and revealed later on it the series...

Comment

Admittedly this was posted in another thread, but no one replied to me. *cries* And it seemed awfully appropriate here... so....

The whole fake Atlantis seems more and more a part of an elaborate plan to have Oberoth's forces destroyed. Firstly, it stands to reason that the fake Atlantis group of Replicators had their own Aurora vessel. They had the nav system from one Aurora, which tracked all the other Auroras. It makes sense, since it would explain why the real Atlantis couldn't track Elizabeth's ship, since it no longer had a nav system.

Secondly, since we can't tell how many ships attacked RepliAtlantis, it was possible there was only 1 - the aforementioned Aurora. It also seems extremely convenient that RepliAtlantis didn't see the enemy approaching, considering they had the means to track the enemy, and that they were so conveniently defenceless - even though they mentioned moving RepliAtlantis once in a while - which requires power.

Finally, when they're attacked from above on that random planet, the Aurora conveniently misses them every hit.

The only part that doesn't really go with this is the end of TMC where the fake Atlantis team are held up in the Jumper, but we don't actually see what happens to them. If it really was Weir's Aurora, they could've been transported back to the ship for all we know...

So yeah. My theory is that, Niam's forces plotted Oberoth's destruction, so they could do whatever they're doing in peace. Whatever that is, I don't know. Probably seeking ascension? Since they're the only faction of Replicator that we know about that aren't part of the collective...
        Edit/Delete Message

Comment

Originally posted by Zepro View Post
          Admittedly this was posted in another thread, but no one replied to me. *cries* And it seemed awfully appropriate here... so....
          sorry no one replied to you

but i guess great minds think alike

yeah and to further your fantastic run down with a little aside

what if repliweir had the dup team made knowing she was going to destroy them (wait before you get mad)
          because she was part of the collective long enogh for the aggresion to get to her and also what if that aggresion caused her to come up with the idea to attack the humans as well

hence the eps title "All My Sins Remembered"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avidfan View Post
            i see it like this possibly
            weir gets nabbed by the reps then brought into the fold
            but shes still too human
            so the underground takes her
            but in the meantime her thoughts are being shared with the others and they realize the wraiths great weakness
            while with the splitter group she becomes its leader
            then she sets up the observation experiment as a total setup

shes the one who fierd the probe and shes commanding the ship thats destroying the fake city

all this to get the sga the tracking device so they can wipe out the reps once and for all allowing the splitter group to work unfettered as she said at the very end of the ep

what do you think?
            Would be a good plot, if the Asurans didn't suck big times.

I'd rather hear something as super Weir hacked into the Asurans and nerfed them, at least it would start to explain a few things... even if the characters didn't ask themselves why the Asuran ships were failing so easily.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Great minds do think alike but I posted first

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50078
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                Great minds do think alike but I posted first

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50078
                sorry i thought id checked but hey i guess we do
                sigpic

Comment

Weir wouldn't have made an appearance at the end of the episode if there wasn't any intention of her coming back, even if it is in season five.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Why does everyone think Weir is good, the way she looke and everything it made me think she had an evil look sort of they way a villian stares.

Spoiler:
                    Was it me or did Weir had the exactly same cloths as Larrin now, I'm not sure but the first feeling that I got when I sow her in the Aurora with the lether cloths was that, maybe the travellers neve actually existed and it was Weir all along with some in the Aurora as she had an Aurora ship and we also know that all Asurans can change their appearans. So maybe Weir and the rest of the Asurans changed their appearans to find out where new Lantea was and maybe she has a new deabolical plan. It looked just a bit to weird that she had the same cloths as Larrin maybe she infaltrated and probed Larrins mind she was able to do that when she was a human with Oberoth and sinse she is partually human probably is uneffected by the ninite magnit. So much conspirasy lol not sure of anything any more

sigpic

Comment

it doesn't matter if Weir is good or bad, all i think is that she was behind the plot to have Oberoth and all the replicators destroyed and that it was all a part of a plan for the real Atlantis to get ahold of the tracking device.

and we don't need spoilers here cause it was viewed in the USA already and if you click on these various threads talking about Be All My Sins Remember'd, you're clicking at your own risk.

Comment

I've thought about this and it's a good theory. However, the Aurora class that attacked the fake Atlantis returned to Asuras. It would seem like a pretty big risk to take if you're part of a splinter group, hiding from the "collective".

Originally posted by Zepro View Post
                        Finally, when they're attacked from above on that random planet, the Aurora conveniently misses them every hit.

The only part that doesn't really go with this is the end of TMC where the fake Atlantis team are held up in the Jumper, but we don't actually see what happens to them. If it really was Weir's Aurora, they could've been transported back to the ship for all we know...

Edit/Delete Message
                        Only problem with that is that it wasn't an Aurora, they were 2 of those small cruiser-type ships.

Comment

Originally posted by tainor View Post
                          Why does everyone think Weir is good, the way she looked and everything it made me think she had an evil look sort of they way a villian stares.
                          Her unexpected appearance was too short to tell whether she is bad or good. It's too soon to guess. The scene was short enough to make us extremely curious .... ;-)

One certain thing is that she considers herself part of the rebel Asurans : " now *we* can work ... ". And she is apparently the leader or one of the leaders of the rebel Asurans. This implies that she is different from the original Dr.Weir .

Anyway, the rebel Asurans are a much more interesting group compared to the regular Asurans. They seem to have an elaborate and mysterious agenda ( not that simplistic "let's kill all humans/wraiths" ) .

I hope she's a gray character , so that the SGA team could cohabitate with her and the rebel Asurans without a direct conflict . I mean : i hope she is a different Weir, committed to the objectives of the rebel Asurans , but with a plan that doesn't imply conquering/destroying Atlantis .
                          Last edited by HyperspaceDaemon; 09 January 2008, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperspaceDaemon View Post
                            Her unexpected appearance was too short to tell whether she is bad or good. It's too soon to guess. The scene was short enough to make us extremely curious .... ;-)

One certain thing is that she considers herself part of the rebel Asurans : " now *we* can work ... ". And she is apparently the leader or one of the leaders of the rebel Asurans. This implies that she is different from the original Dr.Weir .

Anyway, the rebel Asurans are a much more interesting group compared to the regular Asurans. They seem to have an elaborate and mysterious agenda ( not that simplistic "let's kill all humans/wraiths" ) .

I hope she's a gray character , so that the SGA team could cohabitate with her and the rebel Asurans without a direct conflict . I mean : i hope she is a different Weir, committed to the objectives of the rebel Asurans , but with a plan that doesn't imply conquering/destroying Atlantis .
                            I definitely think she is the real Weir. However, it seems as though her mind has been messed with by the nanites. I don't think she's evil, but she's definitely self-serving now.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                              I definitely think she is the real Weir. However, it seems as though her mind has been messed with by the nanites. I don't think she's evil, but she's definitely self-serving now.
                              Or, she could be a Weir built entirely of nanites but with the mind intact (exactly like the duplicate team in "this mortal coil"). We'll see ...

Comment

Working...
                              X