PDA

View Full Version : Ford returns in season 5

Aethon
January 6th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Think it will happen? Would be fun

jenks
January 6th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Doubtful, the writers haven't expressed any desire to bring him back, Joe Mallozzi has gone as far as to say that considering he was on a ship that exploded, it's reasonable to conclude that he's toast.

Pharaoh Atem
January 6th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Doubtful, the writers haven't expressed any desire to bring him back, Joe Mallozzi has gone as far as to say that considering he was on a ship that exploded, it's reasonable to conclude that he's toast.

it really makes sense i don't think he made it off. he doesn't know how to fly a dart

firefly827347
January 6th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Well they left it open for a possible return so maybe in the 7th season or something :P

kymeric
January 6th, 2008, 07:08 AM
I bet we get one last episode like Jonas did in sg1, only years from now, like in season 10 or something. Lol

Promethius30
January 6th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Dont think so but i would love to see back

Aethon
January 6th, 2008, 09:58 AM
They could easily make up a story, say he by chance got beamed into a wraith dart that was experimenting with cloak and manageg to get away and was trapped on a world withouth a gate where he was forced to hunt and build to survive, until he somehow got in contact with the apollo or whatever...

Davesg-43
January 6th, 2008, 12:01 PM
that would be awesome but I dont think its going to happen

Pitry
January 6th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Not a snowball\'s chance in hell?

(Mind you, it does snow in hell every once in a while. It did twice last year, it's quite close to where I live :P)

Platschu
January 6th, 2008, 12:17 PM
He can be saved so:

Maybe he was in a Wraith escape pod and he crashed to the other side of the planet. He walked in the forests and he killed every Wraith survivor, but he could find more, so he was dying of his illness. He found a forgotten building, where he could send a false alarm, so a ship went there and he could escape from the planet... ;)

I really hope he will return as a minor story line. His Wraith killing group can be interesting, if Atlantis makes alliance with the Wraith because of Todd. Than Ford will be their common enemy, a terrorist.

Major_Griff
January 6th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Maybe the Wraith Enzyme helped him survive the Hive explosion, the explosive decompression, the radiation of space, and the fall back to the planet! Its possible!

Sadly, the PTB decided to get rid of Ford for good once his character finally became interesting. They definitely made the right call in giving him the axe as a regular after S1, but he could have been a great recurring character through out the years. And honestly I think it's down right cruel to have Sheppard say he might still be alive and then just forget about him. Oh well.

chevron3
January 6th, 2008, 03:15 PM
i kinda wish he would come back

maylet
January 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I hope he comes back it would be cool to see what happened after the last time we saw him

RepliHawk
January 6th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I hope he comes back it would be cool to see what happened after the last time we saw him

I hope he comes back too

Zatnikitelman
January 6th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I hope he rejoins the team as a much wiser version of the young Lt. that left Earth for a new Galaxy. If he didn't have a source of the enzyme, then he might have gotten off it.

jenks
January 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
By then his body would have been relying on it, if he didn't have a source he'd probably die.

TheJediSpectre
January 6th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I think Ford should use an escape pod or something & he eventually meets some race that ends up helping him from his Wraith problem & he gets cured & he returns to normal & he eventually comes across some very valuable intel on the Wraith & how to defeat them once & for all or something & he uses this to return to Atlantis & then eventually Earth & Ford would get an honorable discharge with the help of Jack O' Neill & Ford would get a semi - nice ending.

TheGreatLordGeorge
January 6th, 2008, 11:03 PM
or maybe he meets the same ending as in AVPR

Coremae
January 11th, 2008, 02:47 PM

bring back Ford, though they won't. Ford is a footnote since revised: Ronon.