X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford returns in season 5

Think it will happen? Would be fun

Doubtful, the writers haven't expressed any desire to bring him back, Joe Mallozzi has gone as far as to say that considering he was on a ship that exploded, it's reasonable to conclude that he's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Doubtful, the writers haven't expressed any desire to bring him back, Joe Mallozzi has gone as far as to say that considering he was on a ship that exploded, it's reasonable to conclude that he's toast.
      it really makes sense i don't think he made it off. he doesn't know how to fly a dart
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well they left it open for a possible return so maybe in the 7th season or something

Comment

I bet we get one last episode like Jonas did in sg1, only years from now, like in season 10 or something. Lol

Comment

Dont think so but i would love to see back
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

They could easily make up a story, say he by chance got beamed into a wraith dart that was experimenting with cloak and manageg to get away and was trapped on a world withouth a gate where he was forced to hunt and build to survive, until he somehow got in contact with the apollo or whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
                Think it will happen? Would be fun
                that would be awesome but I dont think its going to happen

Comment

Not a snowball\'s chance in hell?

(Mind you, it does snow in hell every once in a while. It did twice last year, it's quite close to where I live )
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

He can be saved so:

Maybe he was in a Wraith escape pod and he crashed to the other side of the planet. He walked in the forests and he killed every Wraith survivor, but he could find more, so he was dying of his illness. He found a forgotten building, where he could send a false alarm, so a ship went there and he could escape from the planet...

I really hope he will return as a minor story line. His Wraith killing group can be interesting, if Atlantis makes alliance with the Wraith because of Todd. Than Ford will be their common enemy, a terrorist.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

[Sarcasm]Maybe the Wraith Enzyme helped him survive the Hive explosion, the explosive decompression, the radiation of space, and the fall back to the planet! Its possible![/Sarcasm]

Sadly, the PTB decided to get rid of Ford for good once his character finally became interesting. They definitely made the right call in giving him the axe as a regular after S1, but he could have been a great recurring character through out the years. And honestly I think it's down right cruel to have Sheppard say he might still be alive and then just forget about him. Oh well.

Perfecto!

Comment

i kinda wish he would come back

Comment

I hope he comes back it would be cool to see what happened after the last time we saw him
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                            I hope he comes back it would be cool to see what happened after the last time we saw him
                            I hope he comes back too
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope he rejoins the team as a much wiser version of the young Lt. that left Earth for a new Galaxy. If he didn't have a source of the enzyme, then he might have gotten off it.
                              When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                              Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
                              X