PDA

View Full Version : ARK OF TRUTH Soundtrack

gatecollector
January 6th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Hey there,
does anybody know if there will be a soundtrack cd release for the AOT motion picture? The music seems to be modelled after david arnold's 1995's stargate soundtrack, right?
Thanks and cheers

Agent_Dark
January 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Hey there,
does anybody know if there will be a soundtrack cd release for the AOT motion picture? The music seems to be modelled after david arnold's 1995's stargate soundtrack, right?
Thanks and cheers

the opening music was ripped straight from the stargate music from the '95 movie, just the 'Goa'uld/Jaffa theme' part to it was replaced with the 'Ori Theme'. Thought it didn't sound that good tbh. Dunno about a soundtrack either - the Atlantis soundtrack that was released was kinda lame.

Jumper_One
January 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I thought the music was quite nice and I'd certainly buy the soundtrack

Shan Bruce Lee
January 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I thought the music was quite nice and I'd certainly buy the soundtrack

Where did you hear the music?

I'm sure there will be a soundtrack. I buy a lot of movie soundtracks (+ SG-1 and Atlantis) so I hope there is.

Jumper_One
January 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Where did you hear the music?

I'm sure there will be a soundtrack. I buy a lot of movie soundtracks (+ SG-1 and Atlantis) so I hope there is.

what do you mean?

Shan Bruce Lee
January 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
what do you mean?

You said you thought the music sounded nice. Where you talking about AoT? Or the original movie?

Jumper_One
January 6th, 2008, 03:55 PM
You said you thought the music sounded nice. Where you talking about AoT? Or the original movie?

I was talking about AoT

Locutus_Of_Borg
January 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah I have to admit the Ark Of Truth soundtrack was fantastic, sounded like a classic motion picture soundtrack, I would easily consider buying it.

gatecollector
January 7th, 2008, 01:01 AM
I think especially the opening theme sounded a lot like david arnold's composition,
didn't it? it was quite fantastic though!!! Really great music.

Platschu
January 7th, 2008, 01:04 AM
The music was made by Joel Goldsmith. ;)

I hope they will release an Ori soundtrack, which contains Season 9-10-AoT themes.

The second could be an "SG-1" soundtrack, which contains Season 4-8 + Continuum melodies. :)

Or they should release one for every season, because JG is so talented, that he wrote so many good song. :D

jenks
January 7th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Is there a big enough market to warrant a release though? I'm not so sure.

Drax
January 7th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I'd definitely buy it. I'm very eagerly awaiting to hear what it sounds like, since I'm a huge Goldsmith fan (father and son)! Arnold's score is among my favourites.

BloomGate
January 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Ummmmm has anyone ever verified that the music in the bootleg version of AoT is what will be in the actual release?

Heck - they used FX placeholders in a number of places, is there any realistic expectation that they didn't just use a placeholder for the music too?

Daniel Jackson
January 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I hope they will release an Ori soundtrack, which contains Season 9-10-AoT themes.

The second could be an "SG-1" soundtrack, which contains Season 4-8 + Continuum melodies. :)
It's unlikely to get a mix of music from SG-1 and the movies. Assuming they made more soundtracks, I'd expect SG-1 soundtracks plus one soundtrack for each movie.

Or they should release one for every season, because JG is so talented, that he wrote so many good song. :D
That's the most likely scenario, best-of-season-# scores.

knowles2
January 18th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Ummmmm has anyone ever verified that the music in the bootleg version of AoT is what will be in the actual release?

Heck - they used FX placeholders in a number of places, is there any realistic expectation that they didn't just use a placeholder for the music too?

Personally when I heard it, some of th sound track sounded alright/good it fitted the file perfectly but some of it just did not. I think that the music was probably final but it probably be edited quite a bit for the final release, it just sounded like rough incomplete draft to me in place, but that may just be me.

any_gopher
January 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
the opening music was ripped straight from the stargate music from the '95 movie, just the 'Goa'uld/Jaffa theme' part to it was replaced with the 'Ori Theme'. Thought it didn't sound that good tbh. Dunno about a soundtrack either - the Atlantis soundtrack that was released was kinda lame.

It wasn't ripped straight from the first movie. I mean, it's pretty much the same, but a few tiny little cues were slightly, and I mean slightly different.

SierraGolf-OneNiner
January 19th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Look at Joel Goldsmith's site. http://www.freeclyde.com/index.html

The banner at the top of the side doesn't that remind you of a prior. It says coming 2008. Furthermore he mentions on his forums that big news regarding CD releases are coming for 2008.:)

Arga
January 28th, 2008, 02:05 PM
It's the first thing that striked me, in the begining of AoT preview video. The amazing similarity with David Arnold's opening theme of the original Stargate movie. The dramatic part at the end was clearly different though (less "Egyptian"... more "Ori")

There is another moment in Ark of Truth's soundtrack that reminded me of something.. at the moment when they arrive with the Odyssey in front of the supergate, (at about the 27th min), the pompous music sounded a bit like the old Galactica theme.. or is it just me? Then, when they're about to go through the gate, the classic Stargate theme takes on, and, (it's not about music, but...) I like the profile view of the event horizon, a bit like when Daniel first went through the gate in the original movie..

any_gopher
February 3rd, 2008, 11:07 PM
It's the first thing that striked me, in the begining of AoT preview video. The amazing similarity with David Arnold's opening theme of the original Stargate movie. The dramatic part at the end was clearly different though (less "Egyptian"... more "Ori")

There is another moment in Ark of Truth's soundtrack that reminded me of something.. at the moment when they arrive with the Odyssey in front of the supergate, (at about the 27th min), the pompous music sounded a bit like the old Galactica theme.. or is it just me? Then, when they're about to go through the gate, the classic Stargate theme takes on, and, (it's not about music, but...) I like the profile view of the event horizon, a bit like when Daniel first went through the gate in the original movie..

That music was Cameron's theme. It hasn't been heard since the first episode of season nine, right at the beginning when he's in front of the gate, touching it and remembering his 302 crash.

Uncle Tobias
February 4th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I thought the music at the end with the ark and the priors was really nice. I'd love a longer version if they sold a soundtrack.

Platschu
February 23rd, 2008, 02:45 AM
http://gateworld.net/news/2008/02/iark_of_truthi_soundtrack_coming.shtml

* happy dance *

Egle01
February 23rd, 2008, 02:56 AM

* happy dance *

* Joins the happy dance *

Platschu
February 23rd, 2008, 03:03 AM
* drums to call other GW users *

So it seems the soundtrack will include season 9 and 10 too?

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 23rd, 2008, 03:12 AM
* drums to call other GW users *

yh probably r u all gonna buy it?

Integrabyte
February 23rd, 2008, 03:25 AM
yh probably r u all gonna buy it?

I like the song when the Oddy goes to through the gate ;). I think I'll get it if it has a reasonable price and not 30 euros :P

Platschu
February 23rd, 2008, 03:48 AM
If it is going to have melody from Avalon, Beachhead, Camelot, Flesh and Bone, Pegasus Project, 200, Quest or Unending to name a few or only the AoT movie, than it will be a wonderful soundtrack. They should have released an OST for every season earlier, because Mr Goldsmith is really good. :o

g.o.d
February 23rd, 2008, 06:30 AM
great news!!

Alan
February 23rd, 2008, 06:53 AM
Gonna get this! I love my movie soundtracks and it'll be a pleasure to add this to my collection! :)

Jumper_One
February 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM

* happy dance *

that's great news :D

Krissie678
February 23rd, 2008, 06:22 PM

* happy dance *

I'll do one with you. I own the 1995 movie soundtrack and absolutely love it. I hope AoT lives up to the original. I will absolutely buy it.

Drax
February 23rd, 2008, 08:26 PM
This is likely to be a Varese release. Joel Goldsmith is one of the best composers working in television today, I hope he makes more of a leap into feature films.

Sp!der
February 24th, 2008, 06:48 AM
yeaaaah baby, at last...new stargate sg1 soundtracks coming out, and so glad that for continuum they have a score toooo....happy day!!!!!!!!:tealc:

wkw427
February 24th, 2008, 07:51 AM
I hope this holds everyone over..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Em9ViY2pJ0

Its the intro.

If you don't want spoilers, don't watch past 2:20

Alan
February 24th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I hope this holds everyone over..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Em9ViY2pJ0

Its the intro.

If you don't want spoilers, don't watch past 2:20

At the moment I'm not sure if I will watch that, but thank you for the link anyway. :)

wkw427
February 24th, 2008, 07:59 AM
At the moment I'm not sure if I will watch that, but thank you for the link anyway. :)

It is just the intro music. Think of the first film where it stops at where they find the gate. No real spoilers for the film, just what happens in the Ori galaxy before sg1

Swear that untill 2:20 is just music :p

Alan
February 24th, 2008, 08:07 AM
It is just the intro music. Think of the first film where it stops at where they find the gate. No real spoilers for the film, just what happens in the Ori galaxy before sg1

Swear that untill 2:20 is just music :p

Oh, is it? Well that's fantastic...until 2:20 of course. I'm glad they went back and used the music from the original movie. Great stuff. I'll go look at it now.

*leaves thread muttering* Watch to 2:20. Watch to 2:20. Watch to 2:20...

Alan
February 24th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Nice opening. I admit I thought for a moment there the 0 in 2:20 was gonna change into a 1... :S

...but it didn't. :D

MikeRasschaert
February 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM
there will be a release of the score of the movie. I just wished that they released the score of the series after season 1 of SG-1 and Atlantis or released a compilation cd of ten years of SG-1.
I own the scores of the BSG seasons and of SG-1 and Atlantis seasons 1.

any_gopher
February 25th, 2008, 02:34 AM
This is fantastic!! I am absolutely elated.

Ugly Pig
February 25th, 2008, 05:52 AM

What gives you that idea?

Platschu
February 25th, 2008, 01:40 PM
What gives you that idea?

The Ori themes in S9 and S10. :)

Alan
February 25th, 2008, 01:45 PM

:rolleyes: *groans* ;)

Ugly Pig
February 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM

The Ori theme appears in The Ark of Truth. The Ark of truth soundtrack will contain the theme as heard in The Ark of Truth. Not the versions from seasons 9 and 10.

Anubis21
February 25th, 2008, 10:27 PM
has there been any new news about the release of the soundtrack

Anubis21
March 4th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Is there any new information on the Ark of Truth Soundtrack? Is it still going to be released on March 11th? Have you seen a pic of the cover art?

morjana
March 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Composer Joel Goldsmith teased about it at this web site's forum:

http://freeclydejoelgoldsmithforum.yuku.com/topic/362/t/2008.html

Holds so many new surprises at FreeClyde including New CD-Releases!

Stay tuned!

Link to main site:

http://www.freeclyde.com/index.html

Morjana

crowmagnumman
March 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I really really really really want to get this soundtrack.

Stargater34
March 4th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I really really really really want to get this soundtrack.
Me too, it really combined the original Stargate movie theme with the Ori one well.

david2708
March 4th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I don't know. Nothing in the score to me sounded all that memorable. Each to his own, I suppose.

Anubis21
March 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
What is the status of the Ark of Truth Soundtrack? The last i heard is that they were going to release a soundtrack and the design art was just approved. So what is the status on when the soundtrack is going to be released.

Darren
March 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM
It won't be on March 11. Hopefully by the end of the month is possible, according to our sources -- but we'll have to wait and see.

Egle01
March 17th, 2008, 11:56 PM
I've heard only opening music and that was awesome. I like everything Joel Goldsmith has made for the Stargate franchise. I'd be interested what's the estimated price?
Actually more than that I'd like to see soundtrack from Stargate SG-1 series. There has been some breath-taking stuff over past 10 years.

Usagi-Chan
March 18th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I've heard only opening music and that was awesome.

The opening music was pretty much (up to the choral part) a copy of the opener from the original movie ...

Drax
March 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Slightly varied orchestrations though.

Sp!der
March 21st, 2008, 11:25 AM
instead they put the Gua'ould Theme at the end..they put the ori theme..which is lovely composed!!

Anubis21
March 25th, 2008, 08:37 PM
What is the Word on its release?

Elite Anubis Guard
March 26th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Stick close to GateWorld for a release date to the The Ark of Truth soundtrack, which should be available for purchase very soon! The film is now available on DVD in North America, and arrives in the U.K. and Australia next month (story). Get your copy now at Amazon.com!

There is none. Not yet anyway.

morjana
April 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
From Buy Sound Trax.com:

http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/starkoftrors.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/08/soundtrack.jpg

Freeclyde Music presents the original soundtrack for the made-for-dvd
release of STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH Starring Ben Browder, Amanda
Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and Claudia Black, with
original music by Joel Goldsmith.

In THE ARK OF TRUTH, SG-1 searches for an ancient weapon which could
help them defeat the Ori, and discover it may be in the Ori's own home
galaxy. As the Ori prepare to send ships through to the Milky Way to
attack Earth, SG-1 travels to the Ori galaxy aboard the Odyssey. The
International Oversight committee has their own plans and SG-1 finds
themselves in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

Recorded live with the Seattle Northwest Sinfonia, this CD underscores
the conclusion of SG-1's struggle with the Ori, as well as its ongoing
battle with the Replicators. Along with this epic score is a 16-page
full-color booklet that includes articles by Robert C. Cooper, Brad
Wright, and Joel Goldsmith. Stargate Fans will be thrilled by the
original artwork designed by the FreeClyde team and exclusive
photography from the film. We hope you will enjoy this long overdue
Stargate SG-1 soundtrack release.

FCM CD003

Original Motion PIcture Soundtrack
Stargate: The Ark Of Truth

Music by Joel Goldsmith

$19.95

Official release date: April 18th, 2008.

The first 100 copies will be autographed by Joel Goldsmith

01- The Decision ( Main Title)
02- Dakara Discovery
03- Tomin
04- The Wrong Ark
05- My Notebook
06- Our Mission Begins
07- The Supergate
08- Meeting The Resistance
09- Sabotage
10- Replicator!
11- Merlin
12- Ori Fleet
13- The Doci
14- Journey To Celestis
15-The Battle Begins
16- Maternal Moment
17- The Healing
18- Morgan Le Fay
19- Marrick's Demise
20- The Ark Of Truth
21- See The Light
22- Carter's Cookies
23- A New Adventure

Daniel Jackson
April 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Does 01- The Decision ( Main Title) feature both the main theme and the flashback scene's music? I don't know when I'll buy this, but I'd like to eventually. Thanks for the head's up. :)

morjana
April 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Does 01- The Decision ( Main Title) feature both the main theme and the flashback scene's music? I don't know when I'll buy this, but I'd like to eventually. Thanks for the head's up. :)

If you go to the website, you can download several of the tracks, including:

01- The Decision ( Main Title)

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/01_Decision.mp3

07- The Supergate

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/07_Supergate.mp3

14- Journey To Celestis

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/14_Journey.mp3

20- The Ark Of Truth

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/20_ArkOfTruth.mp3

23- A New Adventure

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/23_Adventure.mp3

PG15
April 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
FJKDKLA4^%$##FKJLFRS.

So...you can download samples of some of the scores from that link, and listen to the same samples here:

http://freeclyde.com/music/sg_aot.html

I just listened to them, and I think I may have died and gone to heaven just now.

Seriously.

My God.

I can just cry now, really. The crisp quality + headphones + really high volume = best thing EVAR?

April 18, 2008. Gotta mark that down...everywhere.

Daniel Jackson
April 2nd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the head's up. I didn't think to check the site since so much information was already posted. :cameron:

Drax
April 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
It's a score worthy of the name Goldsmith. So much better than even mainstream film scores to come out in the last two years.

EDIT: I'm really surprised Varese Sarabande isn't the CD label, since they previously released the soundtracks to Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: The Deluxe Edition

Daniel Jackson
April 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
It's not uncommon for a TV/movie franchise to have multiple music studios release the various soundtracks.

Drax
April 3rd, 2008, 05:07 AM
The contract must have expired, Daniel Jackson.

prion
April 3rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/starkoftrors.html

ARK OF TRUTH soundtrack

Freeclyde Music presents the original soundtrack for the made-for-dvd
release of STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH Starring Ben Browder, Amanda
Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and Claudia Black, with
original music by Joel Goldsmith.

In THE ARK OF TRUTH, SG-1 searches for an ancient weapon which could
help them defeat the Ori, and discover it may be in the Ori's own
home galaxy. As the Ori prepare to send ships through to the Milky
Way to attack Earth, SG-1 travels to the Ori galaxy aboard the
Odyssey. The International Oversight committee has their own plans
and SG-1 finds themselves in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful
enemies.

Recorded live with the Seattle Northwest Sinfonia, this CD
underscores the conclusion of SG-1's struggle with the Ori, as well
as its ongoing battle with the Replicators. Along with this epic
score is a 16-page full-color booklet that includes articles by
Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright, and Joel Goldsmith. Stargate Fans will
be thrilled by the original artwork designed by the FreeClyde team
and exclusive photography from the film. We hope you will enjoy this
long overdue Stargate SG-1 soundtrack release.

FULL DETAILS AT LINK ABOVE

Daniel Jackson
April 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Has it? Let's look back at all soundtracks currently available (and the upcoming SG:TAoT) in the order in which they were released.

Stargate: Milan Records
Stargate SG-1: Milan Records
The Best of Stargate SG-1 Season 1: Gnp Crescendo
Stargate: Atlantis: Varese Sarabande
Stargate (Deluxe Edition): Varese Sarabande
Stargate: The Ark of Truth: BSX Records

It seems that who gets to release the new soundtrack is on a CD-by-CD basis.

Platschu
April 3rd, 2008, 12:59 PM
Wow. This OST will be cool. I love the Ori theme in Decision at 00:29-00:35, which was used in Avalon, when they began to burn Vala alive.

Ugly Pig
April 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
NICE! :D
Ordered.

Elite Anubis Guard
April 3rd, 2008, 03:41 PM
I'll pick a copy up later this month after payday but I'm really excited for it.

Drax
April 4th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Has it? Let's look back at all soundtracks currently available (and the upcoming SG:TAoT) in the order in which they were released.

Stargate: Milan Records
Stargate SG-1: Milan Records
The Best of Stargate SG-1 Season 1: Gnp Crescendo
Stargate: Atlantis: Varese Sarabande
Stargate (Deluxe Edition): Varese Sarabande
Stargate: The Ark of Truth: BSX Records

It seems that who gets to release the new soundtrack is on a CD-by-CD basis.

Except the two Varese ones, Daniel Jackson.

Goauld System Lord
April 4th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Per scifi.com's scifi wire, the soundtrack comes out April 18th!! Pre-orders are also being taken for it. I'm buying it. :tealc:

magicalbookworm
April 4th, 2008, 04:20 PM
i've looked on amazon and barnes and noble but haven't seen it listed :(

PG15
April 4th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Pre-order it here:

http://freeclyde.com/music/sg_aot.html

jbachandouris
April 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM
The first 100 pre-orders will be autographed. Gee 100? I bet that happened before noon. Oh well.....

TraK
April 5th, 2008, 02:28 AM
woohooo. finally! Any word on when it is released internationally?

Pharaoh Atem
April 6th, 2008, 06:47 PM
has there been any new news about the release of the soundtrack

april 11th http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=51673

The CD features music recorded live with the Seattle Northwest Sinfonia and includes a 16-page full-color booklet with articles by Ark of Truth writer/director Robert C. Cooper, executive producer Brad Wright and Goldsmith. The CD will also feature original artwork by the FreeClyde team and photography from the film.

Anubis21
April 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
What web sites can you pre order the soundtrack from. Amazon does not have it....anyone, anaywhere.

PG15
April 6th, 2008, 08:19 PM
http://www.freeclyde.com/music/sg_aot.html

Mitchell82
April 6th, 2008, 11:17 PM
:rolleyes: *groans* ;)

I love that theme.

Daedalus-304
April 7th, 2008, 12:51 AM
That's good news.

Still hoping for a "Best of SG-1" cd set, but this will work in the meantime.

Alan
April 7th, 2008, 05:25 AM
I love that theme.

That wasn't what I was groaning at. I'm glad you like that music.

If you check back further on the thread you'll see what I was groaning at. But to save you doing that I'll tell you anyway...you said something about the soundtrack featuring score music from Seasons 9 and 10. Somebody then responded to that wondering what it was that gave you the idea that the soundtrack would have music from S9 and S10 to which you responded "the Ori theme" to which I responded with a *groan* as in "of course the soundtracks going to have music from S9 and S10 because the Ori are the main villains of those two seasons and of this movie so of course Stargate: The Ark of Truth is going to include their theme from those seasons".

kymeric
April 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Seriously, major LOL at this because this thread is RITE UNDER the thread explaining the answer thats been here longer XDDDDDDDDDD

Ugly Pig
April 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM
That music was Cameron's theme. It hasn't been heard since the first episode of season nine, right at the beginning when he's in front of the gate, touching it and remembering his 302 crash.

This is a late response, but I've only recently re-watched seasons 9 and 10 so... :)

Anyway, Mitchell's theme actually does appear a couple more times throughout season 9. Off the top of my head, it plays when he defeats the knight in 'Avalon Part 2', there's a subtle somber version played in 'Collateral Damage' during his flashback as he's talking to the officer after having bombed the refugees, and at least one more time in an episode late in the season (I forget which one).

Drax
April 10th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I love Cameron's theme, it's such a bold fanfare-like motif and one of the most memorable Goldsmith has composed for the series.

Ugly Pig
April 11th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I love Cameron's theme, it's such a bold fanfare-like motif and one of the most memorable Goldsmith has composed for the series.

Agreed. Too bad it was so rarely used on the show.

Atlantis1
April 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM
They had David Arnolds' name in the credits.

Ugly Pig
April 13th, 2008, 11:59 AM
They had David Arnolds' name in the credits.

Uh, they always have David Arnold's name in the credits.

Sp!der
April 18th, 2008, 07:49 AM
has someone the score already? should come out today...

PG15
April 18th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Mine's been shipped out! :D

Any day now...

Sp!der
April 19th, 2008, 03:38 AM
well...the germans dont like stargate so much, because it isnt announced yet here at amazon.de
well...have to order from us stores...than i can wait, wait, wait....wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.....wait. well.... whatever..:jack:

dzineguy84
April 19th, 2008, 03:51 AM
According to Goldsmith's website, the soundtrack isn't going to be offered in stores, and as far as I know, it's only going to be offered through his website, though I could be wrong about that. I just checked amazon.com to see if it was there and couldn't find it. I've already pre-ordered a copy, though, so like PG15, it's just waiting for the good old post man to arrive. :) Or FedEx ... or UPS ... or man on a horse ..

Sp!der
April 19th, 2008, 07:41 AM
okay, then have to order from his site. hopefully they accept international shipping...if not it sucks really! hope i get a signed copy..well i doubt that because it could be to late now...:ford:

dzineguy84
April 20th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Yes, they ship internationally, but no, you won't get a signed copy. Judging by a banner I saw on the main page before I ordered, they've already surpassed 100 because they were congratulating the winners.

Goauld System Lord
April 21st, 2008, 12:12 PM
I just got mine today in the mail! YAY! And I do believe that it is only available throught freeclyde.com, not through stores or other websites (at least not yet). Now I'm going to go enjoy my Stargate soundtrack. Peace out!

morjana
April 21st, 2008, 06:25 PM
I just got mine today in the mail! YAY! And I do believe that it is only available throught freeclyde.com, not through stores or other websites (at least not yet). Now I'm going to go enjoy my Stargate soundtrack. Peace out!

I received mine in the mail today too, however, I purchased mine from Buy Soundtrax -- and I received an autographed version too.

Wow, oh, wow...what gorgeous music.

:)

Morjana

Halzman
April 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM
I received mine in the mail today too, however, I purchased mine from Buy Soundtrax -- and I received an autographed version too.

Wow, oh, wow...what gorgeous music.

:)

Morjana

I hate you

my dad laughed at me when he saw how disappointed I was that i didn't get a signed copy BAHHHH I will have my revenge.

but not tonight, enjoyin the cd :)

and i dont really hate you, i just hate you cause you have a signed copy

Daedalus-304
April 21st, 2008, 08:06 PM

I just got a text message from my house saying mine arrived in the mail. Hoping mine is autographed, I ordered it in the time-frame.

A few weeks ago I went to the website and it said the first 200 (or was it 100) were sold, but if you ordered before 12:00 a.m. pst you would get a signed copy. So I ordered mine an hour before time was up.

PG15
April 21st, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hmmm...I still haven't gotten my copy yet.

I guess it takes longer, since I'm in Canada?

Drax
April 22nd, 2008, 03:23 AM
Haven't got mine yet. Guess it takes longer, since I'm in Australia.

PG15
April 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Well, I finally got mine.

In terms of just...every track being a winner, Ark of Truth is my favorite movie soundtrack of all time. Better than Lord of the Rings. Seriously, every single track has something in it that makes it awesome, along with those few tracks where everything is awesome.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend it.

Drax
April 29th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Well, I finally got mine.

In terms of just...every track being a winner, Ark of Truth is my favorite movie soundtrack of all time. Better than Lord of the Rings. Seriously, every single track has something in it that makes it awesome, along with those few tracks where everything is awesome.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend it.

Oh my god, pretty promising for a score to a direct-to-video movie.

Still haven't received mine yet, though. Grrr.

Rickington
April 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Oh my god, pretty promising for a score to a direct-to-video movie.

Still haven't received mine yet, though. Grrr.

I just got mine in the mail today :D

Quite an excellent soundtrack. It shows the incredible skill of Joel Goldsmith.

TheWarrior
July 20th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Does anyone know if the soundtrack is being released in the UK at all?

silly sally
July 20th, 2008, 03:36 AM

IDK, you can find it on torrents though ;)

Ugly Pig
July 20th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Order it online, they'll ship to Europe. I got mine from Buysoundtrax.com (http://buysoundtrax.com/)

IDK, you can find it on torrents though ;)
Of course, if you've got a sense of decency you'll pay for your damn music.

TheWarrior
July 20th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Thanks both for your replies - checking the website out now :-D