PDA

View Full Version : What Does Larrin Have To Take Care Of?

Redhooks
January 5th, 2008, 10:13 PM
At the end of the episode when Sheppard asks Larrin if she was going to stick around, she said she had things to take care of. She also said to Sheppard that it was "nothing for you to concern your pretty little head with." :lol:
What does Larrin have to take care of?

Attacking Wraith ships?
Taking control over the entire Traveler race?

Any other ideas?

Rumor is that...
she will reappear in The Last Man.

inta
January 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM
they could turn into the pirates of the pegasus galaxy. now that they have an asuran ship up and running they can easily take advantage of the rumors that asurans are whiping out human worlds.

they've never been promoted as "good guys"
more of a shade of grey between good and bad.

Ehecatl
January 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Her people shes has to explain the loss of an important ship, discuss the new alliance with the governing council or worry about the wraith once more.

Pharaoh Atem
January 6th, 2008, 05:50 AM
she has a lot of people to deal with ...proabaly reporting back to who ever

Pitry
January 6th, 2008, 05:51 AM
None of the Wraith ships made it to the rendez-vous.

Coincidence?

Pharaoh Atem
January 6th, 2008, 05:53 AM

Coincidence?

could have be dsortyed when the planet when up

wise one
January 6th, 2008, 05:59 AM
could have be dsortyed when the planet when up

not likely as we see all remaining ships exiting hyperspce

possible larrin had to inform of a loss of a ship and maybe crew members will have to share and that the wraith know about more of them

MechaThor
January 6th, 2008, 06:18 AM
not likely as we see all remaining ships exiting hyperspce

possible larrin had to inform of a loss of a ship and maybe crew members will have to share and that the wraith know about more of them

Maybe she, knew where the wraith had gone? or has some plan to organise, which took full advantage of knowing where Atlantis is (new Genii?)
Or maybe my favored option, she has a man, back with the fleet she needed to seduce, fullfill then push out an Airlock?

Alipeeps
January 6th, 2008, 06:25 AM
My initial reaction when she said that was that, now the joint mission was over, the Travelers were gonna turn around and attack the Wraith ships.

But then it was revealed that the Wraith ships never came to the agreed rendez-vous point anyway.

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 08:16 AM
My initial reaction when she said that was that, now the joint mission was over, the Travelers were gonna turn around and attack the Wraith ships.

But then it was revealed that the Wraith ships never came to the agreed rendez-vous point anyway.

The Wraith had pretty much taken the full blunt of the assault. Even though they walked away with one less hive then they came with, their ships were still pretty beaten up. They saw that the Earth ships were no longer flies and were packing big, whopping lasers and decided they didn't want a piece of that, particularly when they were probably originally planning to wipe their "allies" out after the battle.

She probably has domestic issues to deal with. What with the loss of a ship and all.

RepliVeggie
January 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
The Wraith had pretty much taken the full blunt of the assault. Even though they walked away with one less hive then they came with, their ships were still pretty beaten up.

Dude this made me think of something. What if the Asurans directive to attack the Wraith forced them to focus the brunt of there assualt on the hives ships there for lowering our casualties.

Anyways back on topic. I am pretty sure the Travelers won't be bad at all. I am sure that Larrin will attack the Wraith though. Maybe just here and there to protect worlds or who knows.

garhkal
January 6th, 2008, 05:08 PM
At the end of the episode when Sheppard asks Larrin if she was going to stick around, she said she had things to take care of. She also said to Sheppard that it was "nothing for you to concern your pretty little head with." :lol:
What does Larrin have to take care of?

she will reappear in The Last Man.

Hows about holding funerals and making notifications to next of kin for those lost on the one destroyed traveler ship..

Coincidence?

Not really, if you watch the escaping from Asuras, you can clearly see the hives taking off on a different vector..

The Prophet
January 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
It's a problem much bigger than the Asurans & Wraith :P

Just like Thor mentioned about the Replicators ;)

*History repeats itself* :O

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
It's a problem much bigger than the Asurans & Wraith :P

Just like Thor mentioned about the Replicators ;)

*History repeats itself* :O

Lol...that wouldn't surprise me.

I don't find it too hard to believe there's a greater enemy then the Wraith and Asurans out there just waiting to strike when the time's right.

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Hows about holding funerals and making notifications to next of kin for those lost on the one destroyed traveler ship..

Not really, if you watch the escaping from Asuras, you can clearly see the hives taking off on a different vector..

Where a hyperspace window forms doesn't matter. You're travelling in subspace, not real space. They could have opened a hyperspace window behind them and still managed to go forward in hyperspace.

Lord batchi ball
January 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
She has to go buy a new whip. The other one is all frayed.

sparkygate
January 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Its actually quite interesting that she that she had other things to do...

My guess is that she is going to report to the council, telling them what happen, also adding that fact they probably wont be able to steal atlantis considering we probably have the two most powerful warships in the pegasus galaxy and an armory full of drones PLUS a ZPM making them no match for us...

But i do get that feeling that the travelers have a BIG interest in atlantis...

Hopefully we will see an emotional moment between sheppard, weir and larrin where sheppard must decide whether or not to kill weir

Winter
January 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM

Coincidence?

Why would they bother? There really would be no point in them joining the humans at the rendezvous after the objective was completed. Besides, I think our Wraith ally they so annoyingly nicknamed 'Todd' would have been ecstatic to be done with the alliance.

As for Larrin, I think she's probably tending to matters regarding the ship that was destroyed. Someone mentioned the Travellers being the next Genii - I agree although I don't think she'll be as bad as Koyla. I don't think we'll ever be able to trust her - she has her own agenda and she'll use Atlantis to achieve it.

I wonder why she tied Sheppard up. . .where was everyone else when that was happening? Especially the Wraith. . . Something tells me Larrin likes to have Sheppard tied up. . .LOL

Pitry
January 7th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Joykillers.... :P

ancientaction
January 7th, 2008, 10:41 AM
as a few have said. she probally needs to return 'home' to explain the loss of a ship and crew.

she did say earlier in the show, that she would offer the 'alliance' to the others and then it would be up to the ships captains if they want to go.

she apears to be one of the travelers more 'respected' leaders, but she apparently reports to sombody else.

prion
January 7th, 2008, 05:38 PM
She has to go buy a new whip. The other one is all frayed.

bwahahahahah! or she needed to buy some more rope/etc as she found out Sheppard likes to be tied up ;)

garhkal
January 7th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Well, now we kno why she wears so much leather.. she is a dominatrix!!:cool::cool::cool:

krash
January 7th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Someone mentioned the Travellers being the next Genii - I agree although I don't think she'll be as bad as Koyla. I don't think we'll ever be able to trust her - she has her own agenda and she'll use Atlantis to achieve it.
That's sorta part of her appeal. If she were 100% sneaky like the Genii...she wouldn't have used a stunner on Sheppard once they fought off the wraith (in "Travellers") she would have just killed him. At the risk of taking this topic into one o those Sheppard/McKay moments...it's sorta like that whole Batman and Catwoman thing in the old TV series. Is she really all THAT bad? or is she just a woman trying to do what she's gotta do...even if it involved "borrowing" a ship the Atlantins weren't using for 2,000 yrs + ? :sheppard28:

Something tells me Larrin likes to have Sheppard tied up. . .LOL
Something tells me the writers know all the girls wanna be Larrin and all the guys want to be the one Larrin ties up.

Winter
January 8th, 2008, 07:59 AM
That's sorta part of her appeal. If she were 100% sneaky like the Genii...she wouldn't have used a stunner on Sheppard once they fought off the wraith (in "Travellers") she would have just killed him. At the risk of taking this topic into one o those Sheppard/McKay moments...it's sorta like that whole Batman and Catwoman thing in the old TV series. Is she really all THAT bad? or is she just a woman trying to do what she's gotta do...even if it involved "borrowing" a ship the Atlantins weren't using for 2,000 yrs + ? :sheppard28:

Something tells me the writers know all the girls wanna be Larrin and all the guys want to be the one Larrin ties up.

LOL Shhhhh! ;)

s09119
January 8th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Isn't it obvious where she was headed? To go tie up McKay!

:mckayanime08:

txTart
January 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Get her roots touched up?

wraith form Replicator
January 9th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I think their will be a big secret about who they are. I think it will be a large story for season 5.

Mitchell82
January 9th, 2008, 12:52 PM
My guess is she has to report to her people to give them the results of the mission and convince them to forge an alliance with them.

Opener
January 14th, 2008, 01:27 AM
AAR's, next-of-kin, and scouting for a new ship her people can use.

Good point about the Asurans attacking the Wraith first. They're designed to do that, like when the Asuran nanites in Weir attacked the Wraith cells after she was infected by Niam.

YutheGreat
January 14th, 2008, 02:41 AM
You know I actually thought the travellers would get there hands on more ANcestral warships. I mean they need ships anyway. Who knows what if she had soldiers on the replicator homeworld stealing/salvaging whatever they could get their hands on.

Maybe she got her hands on intel about a replicator shipyard in a secret location and decided not to share it with Shepard.

flameling
January 14th, 2008, 12:16 PM
You know I actually thought the travellers would get there hands on more ANcestral warships. I mean they need ships anyway. Who knows what if she had soldiers on the replicator homeworld stealing/salvaging whatever they could get their hands on.

Maybe she got her hands on intel about a replicator shipyard in a secret location and decided not to share it with Shepard.

Is that why it seemed that when Sheppard had told her of the replicators she had no idea who they were? She was probably just reporting to the governing council.

Jill_Ion
January 14th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I'm sure she had to go report to the Council and notify next-of-kin, etc., but I get the impression she has a husband or boyfriend at home. Heck, maybe even a kid or two.