Oberoth where was he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oberoth where was he?

I wonder why there was no scene of Oberoth in this awesome episode?
    Lord Zedd

It wasn't really needed, no point hiring a guest star just for the sake of it.

Comment

it would've been cool to see him again but it really wasn't necessary
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Maybe the reason we owned the Asurans so easily is because he WAS NOT there... kind of like how once we took down the gou'ald the Jaffa became easier to handle, or like in Starwars once we took out the Emperor the rest of the imperial fleet went to shikk..

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          it would've been cool to see him again but it really wasn't necessary
          It would have been nice but as you said it wasn't necessary.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

He was probably inside the mass trying to become repli!Godzilla.

Which would have rocked btw.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                LOL! I swear, there are going to be some many blob jokes now.

Comment

He was absorbed...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
                    He was flipping repli-patties and whizzing up some repli-shakes in the galley aboard Weir's ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Maybe the reason we owned the Asurans so easily is because he WAS NOT there... kind of like how once we took down the gou'ald the Jaffa became easier to handle, or like in Starwars once we took out the Emperor the rest of the imperial fleet went to shikk..
                      The Empire that Palpatine started never collapsed. Though it was shrunken greatly. The Imperial Remnant.

And that took years.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                        He was flipping repli-patties and whizzing up some repli-shakes in the galley aboard Weir's ship.
                        That was the candelabra's job. Oberoth was taking care of the Beast (or was it Blobzilla?) in the forbidden West Wing.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          The Empire that Palpatine started never collapsed. Though it was shrunken greatly. The Imperial Remnant.

And that took years.
                          I was on about how the battle around the 2nd death star degenerated due to loss of coordination and control from palpaltine's use of Enhance coordination..

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
                            Unlike some of the others here I think it would have been cool - even if it was just to see his face for a second when he realized something bad was happening as his cells began to pull away. It definitely would have been worth paying him a fee to appear. Maybe he'll still be around in some form...

Comment

Fran didn't go into the C&C part of Asuras, she didn't need to. All she needed to do was get to where there were several Asurans in one place so that the reaction could begin. That's why the Apollo beamed her down where it did. Once she started attracting blocks, Oberoth would have been affected wherever he was on the planet.

That's not supposing he could have realized what was going on and somehow(I hate to speculate) hacked into RepliWeir's network and piggybacked on that to survive, but it'd be a reach. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing him again in the show. I like Mr. Stiers.
                              It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                              --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
                              X