PDA

View Full Version : Oberoth where was he?

Lord Zedd
January 5th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I wonder why there was no scene of Oberoth in this awesome episode?

jenks
January 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
It wasn't really needed, no point hiring a guest star just for the sake of it.

Jumper_One
January 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM
it would've been cool to see him again but it really wasn't necessary

garhkal
January 5th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Maybe the reason we owned the Asurans so easily is because he WAS NOT there... kind of like how once we took down the gou'ald the Jaffa became easier to handle, or like in Starwars once we took out the Emperor the rest of the imperial fleet went to shikk..

Mitchell82
January 5th, 2008, 05:49 PM
it would've been cool to see him again but it really wasn't necessary

It would have been nice but as you said it wasn't necessary.

Frunk
January 5th, 2008, 05:51 PM
He was probably inside the mass trying to become repli!Godzilla.

Which would have rocked btw.

jenks
January 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/blob-1958.jpg

Risem
January 6th, 2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/blob-1958.jpg

LOL! I swear, there are going to be some many blob jokes now. :D

Ehecatl
January 6th, 2008, 12:25 AM
He was absorbed...

Dusk
January 6th, 2008, 03:41 AM

He was flipping repli-patties and whizzing up some repli-shakes in the galley aboard Weir's ship.

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Maybe the reason we owned the Asurans so easily is because he WAS NOT there... kind of like how once we took down the gou'ald the Jaffa became easier to handle, or like in Starwars once we took out the Emperor the rest of the imperial fleet went to shikk..

The Empire that Palpatine started never collapsed. Though it was shrunken greatly. The Imperial Remnant.

And that took years.

Eri13
January 6th, 2008, 02:07 PM
He was flipping repli-patties and whizzing up some repli-shakes in the galley aboard Weir's ship.

That was the candelabra's job. Oberoth was taking care of the Beast (or was it Blobzilla?) in the forbidden West Wing.

garhkal
January 6th, 2008, 05:10 PM
The Empire that Palpatine started never collapsed. Though it was shrunken greatly. The Imperial Remnant.

And that took years.

I was on about how the battle around the 2nd death star degenerated due to loss of coordination and control from palpaltine's use of Enhance coordination..

HotOne
January 15th, 2008, 05:07 PM

Unlike some of the others here I think it would have been cool - even if it was just to see his face for a second when he realized something bad was happening as his cells began to pull away. It definitely would have been worth paying him a fee to appear. Maybe he'll still be around in some form...

Opener
January 16th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Fran didn't go into the C&C part of Asuras, she didn't need to. All she needed to do was get to where there were several Asurans in one place so that the reaction could begin. That's why the Apollo beamed her down where it did. Once she started attracting blocks, Oberoth would have been affected wherever he was on the planet.

That's not supposing he could have realized what was going on and somehow(I hate to speculate) hacked into RepliWeir's network and piggybacked on that to survive, but it'd be a reach. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing him again in the show. I like Mr. Stiers.

Jeffala
January 16th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Fran didn't go into the C&C part of Asuras, she didn't need to. All she needed to do was get to where there were several Asurans in one place so that the reaction could begin.

The exact thing that I was going to post.