Missing scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing scene

I don't know if this warrrants a new thread or not but things like this usually get overlooked when posted in the main discussion.

Where was the scene about Carter looking over the Asgard upgrades at Hermoid's former workstation? The closest thing to that was Carter, McKay, Sheppard, Caldwell and Ellis discussing it all. Was this a part that was edited out or transcribed imporperly?

Vala,

That is a good question. Probably didn't made the cut if it was less important.
    Lord Zedd

Comment

The scene was meant to be between Carter and Caldwell, where she confided in him that she really misses going out in the field. I think it's a shame it was cut, but the ep was packed, so it had to be sacrificed

Comment

That is a good question. Probably didn't made the cut if it was less important.
        Yes, it was less important than Sheppard asking Larrin for her number. I really hope it makes it to DVDs or something.

Comment

Yeah its a shame that it was cut. It would be in the DVD set though, or it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by toomanysides View Post
            Yes, it was less important than Sheppard asking Larrin for her number. I really hope it makes it to DVDs or something.
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ah very true, however one would hope her reluctance at the end of that scene would suggest something bigger going on.

However, it's a shame that Carter's scene was cut (stupid question though, are we sure it was part of this episode?). We definitely need less adverts and more air time.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm sure it was supposed to be part of this episode, in fact, it was the first bit of info we got on this episode as well as the 7 hive alliance. I doubt it will make the DVD although I hope it will as DVD's usually only include what was shown onscreen duing the initial airing.

Vala,

Comment

The Larrin scene was needed as foreshadowing of her return and to reestablish where she and Shep will be the next time they meet.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    The scene was meant to be between Carter and Caldwell, where she confided in him that she really misses going out in the field. I think it's a shame it was cut, but the ep was packed, so it had to be sacrificed
                    *sigh* just would've given the pro-Weir/anti-Carter clan something to point at and say "that could've just as easily been said by Weir"
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Somebody should aske Joe Mallozzi about that scene. I say somebody because I never have much luck getting my questions published.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        Somebody should aske Joe Mallozzi about that scene. I say somebody because I never have much luck getting my questions published.

Vala,
                        Someone should, even the transcript to the scene would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          The Larrin scene was needed as foreshadowing of her return and to reestablish where she and Shep will be the next time they meet.
                          Agreed. Something always has to be cut because there is just never enough time. It doesnt really bother me as that scene wasnt really needed.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Someone should, even the transcript to the scene would be nice.
                            then good luck, because his blog is a tragedy. My browser always freezes to death when I visit his blog
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I've felt that the episodes have been so jam-packed lately... they really should be an hour and a half or more! So much plot, so little time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X