PDA

View Full Version : did anyone else..

mroscoe
January 5th, 2008, 09:40 AM
think about Kerrigan when you saw the last scene :)

Land010
January 5th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Sarah Kerrigan of Starcraft? Uh... not really? Care to explain?

Or some other Kerrigan?

mroscoe
January 5th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah,
She is also captured by the enemy, somehow morphed into a more powerful being. The capturers (Zerg/Replicators) are destroyed, and she comes back as the leader etc

Land010
January 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah but when I think about her I think about large claws on peoples backs so not really so much haha

Mitchell82
January 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Not really. This is better.

Jumper_One
January 5th, 2008, 01:21 PM

nope

Pharaoh Atem
January 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM

????? who's Kerrigan

gkyun
January 5th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Kerrigan is a character in the video game Starcraft, who was a human soldier captured by an insectoid race called the Zerg and later transformed into a human/Zerg hybrid and became a leader of their collective, sorta like what happened to Weir with the Replicators.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7637/73760439qu4.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/158/kerriganze4.jpg

Aerilon
January 6th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Kerrigan is a character in the video game Starcraft, who was a human soldier captured by an insectoid race called the Zerg and later transformed into a human/Zerg hybrid and became a leader of their collective, sorta like what happened to Weir with the Replicators.We don't yet know that Weir is the leader of these remaining Replicators.

MechaThor
January 6th, 2008, 07:29 AM

In the Words of Arnold Schwzineghjknkjnszjkhjda "Who is Kerrigan? and what dose she do?"

Or in my words "WHO THE F**K IS KERRIGAN?"

there4 NO i did not think of this total stranger Kerrigan, It did think of Replicater however, and how the leather jacket made Weir look cool.

EDIT: cool pics above! Stargate needs an alien like this.

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 02:27 PM

It seems very ironic that they set this up like this.

She could fit Kerrigan a little bit, but I see more similarities with

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/3/3d/Lament_of_the_Highborne.jpg/648px-Lament_of_the_Highborne.jpg

Both creations of one company. ;)

gkyun
January 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Ah the Dark Lady Sylvanas. She's one of my favorite characters in Warcraft. What happened to her was just tragic. The fact that after being turned into an Undead, she still retains parts of her elf-hood is what makes her such a great character.

rarocks24
January 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Ah the Dark Lady Sylvanas. She's one of my favorite characters in Warcraft. What happened to her was just tragic. The fact that after being turned into an Undead, she still retains parts of her elf-hood is what makes her such a great character.

Seeing Lament of the Highborne still makes me cry. It's a pretty fun quest to complete as well. Pretty sad too. One of the few reasons I love going to UC is to hear it.