This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith know atlantis

Ok, if the wraith know where atlantis is,do you think they will attack. Wraith have been know to back stab. But i seriously doubt that atlantis has enough energy to fly away again.

yeah, than suddenly they find a langrean point sattelite defense in orbit that helped in the original siege(sorry, im just mad that they screwed the storyline up with the weak aurora's)

Comment

I know what you mean, but if the knew where Atlantis, they would attack
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

i bet they will try to sink the city again.

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
          i bet they will try to sink the city again.
          That's what they're going to do
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

This thread realy needs a spoiler warning. If you haven't seen BAMSR, you shouldn't be reading this thread. Anyway, if you have seen Stargate Atlantis ep. 4x11, read on...

Spoiler:

What is to say that the Wraith really know Atlantis' location? They know it exists, but nothing says that Todd knows either Atlantis' spacial location or gate address.

That's most likely why they did not meet the fleet at the rondevuez point after the battle of the Asuran homeworld: they, being Wraith, feared a double-cross (really, it's what they would have done), and didn't feel they could defend themselves with 6 heavily damaged Hives against the two 304s.

Furthermore, the Wraith now know that there are two vastly-upgraded 304s based out of Atlantis, and that any attack on Atlantis would have to deal with them. Their only chance would be numbers, and considering that they've suffered such losses from the Asurans, I doubt they have the numbers.

The Wraith still want to get to Earth oh so desperately. Earth, with 6 billion people relatively defenseless (very, very arguable, but compared to Atlantis?), could solve all their problems. With their costly war with the Replicators over, they'll want to resume their search for a new feeding ground.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarus2405 View Post
              This thread realy needs a spoiler warning. If you haven't seen BAMSR, you shouldn't be reading this thread. Anyway, if you have seen Stargate Atlantis ep. 4x11, read on...

Spoiler:

What is to say that the Wraith really know Atlantis' location? They know it exists, but nothing says that Todd knows either Atlantis' spacial location or gate address.

That's most likely why they did not meet the fleet at the rondevuez point after the battle of the Asuran homeworld: they, being Wraith, feared a double-cross (really, it's what they would have done), and didn't feel they could defend themselves with 6 heavily damaged Hives against the two 304s.

Furthermore, the Wraith now know that there are two vastly-upgraded 304s based out of Atlantis, and that any attack on Atlantis would have to deal with them. Their only chance would be numbers, and considering that they've suffered such losses from the Asurans, I doubt they have the numbers.

The Wraith still want to get to Earth oh so desperately. Earth, with 6 billion people relatively defenseless (very, very arguable, but compared to Atlantis?), could solve all their problems. With their costly war with the Replicators over, they'll want to resume their search for a new feeding ground.

...and the circle of life goes on. I wonder if they'll put any asgard weapons on atlantis, I doubt they'd put the asgard generators because their energy needs would be catered for and atlantis wouldn't be in peril when it's discovered. They should have asgard generators on even though it's never said, naquadah generators just aren't good enough.
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I think...

Spoiler:
                The wraith put a tracking device on sheppards jumper while the team were out cold. Its what I would have done
                If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

Originally posted by norbe View Post
                  I think...

Spoiler:
                  The wraith put a tracking device on sheppards jumper while the team were out cold. Its what I would have done
                  Yeah I would have done the same...

Comment

It's possible that happened although a very obvious thing too and something you'd assume the Atlantis team would look for.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
                      It's possible that happened although a very obvious thing too and something you'd assume the Atlantis team would look for.
                      That's true
                      sigpic

Comment

...?

The Wraith have no idea where the city is. None of the Wraith in the alliance ever came to the city, just Todd, and he never had a chance to see co-ordinates (they came in the jumper, remember? It probably took a quick hyperspace jump back to New Lantea, but I doubt Sheppard let him see where it was). There was never a chance for them to get its gate address, either.

The city is safe.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by lazarus2405 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I believe that answer was answered in "The Seer." Todd. transmitter. Only one hive ship knows the location of Atlantis.

As far as them not meeting at the rendezvous point, I think it's got something to do with the deal being done. There was no need to ally themselves with Atlantis any longer. I doubt it has anything to do with them fearing a double-cross. After all, they DO know the location of Atlantis. If they were double-crossed, I'm sure they would do everything in their power to tell the other wraith where Atlantis really is;whether it be via file transmission or mental connection.

As far as "Ok, if the wraith know where atlantis is,do you think they will attack. Wraith have been know to back stab. But i seriously doubt that atlantis has enough energy to fly away again" goes, I think that Todd has a bigger role to play later on, therefore, I'm sure a wraith double-cross will happen, and the wraith will come after Atlantis, but, I dont feel it's going to happen until later...and maybe not even by Todd's accord. Since he and Sheppard have a "history," I think it's safe to say that Todd COULD be trusted to the letter of "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend."

Since we know the replicators are still out there, Todd still needs Atlantis.

and.. that's my 2 cents.

Five Stages Of Grief:
                          1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
                          RIP SG1 & SGA.
                          .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            ...?

The Wraith have no idea where the city is. None of the Wraith in the alliance ever came to the city, just Todd, and he never had a chance to see co-ordinates (they came in the jumper, remember? It probably took a quick hyperspace jump back to New Lantea, but I doubt Sheppard let him see where it was). There was never a chance for them to get its gate address, either.

The city is safe.
                            for now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              ...?

The city is safe.

Ummm, Todd went to Atlantis after the deal, right? And we didn't take the transmitter our of him...so he could turn it back on and the other hives ships find out where Atlantis is that way. It's simple. The city is not safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X