X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal and Adria - Spoilers for Ark Of Truth

Spoilers for Ark Of Truth

I'm warning you at the top of the post and in the thread's title that there will be Spoilers for Ark Of Truth in this post. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag things properly so .... You have been warned.

Was it just me or did they totaly ignore the whole idea that Baal merged with Adria toward the end of season 10 before she ascended.
    Were they just trying to open the story up for non-fans or did they just forget about it?
    Either way I think it was a bit of a mistake.

Anyone care to comment?

Other than that I enjoyed the film.
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

well, baal was removed when adria ascended

Comment

she was soooo evil i bet baal had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        she was soooo evil i bet baal had something to do with it.
        she was pretty evil before...

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer View Post
          Was it just me or did they totaly ignore the whole idea that Baal merged with Adria toward the end of season 10 before she ascended.
          Were they just trying to open the story up for non-fans or did they just forget about it?

Anyone care to comment?

Ba'al was removed before she ascended.

Comment

Ba'al controlled her body, but I doubt that they blended.

Comment

You're not mistaken. Time restraints probably

Jefalla, I thought when a Goa'uld enters a host and takes control of their consciousness, they implicitly know what the host knows.
              Last edited by Janov Pelorat; 03 January 2008, 11:47 AM. Reason: and a reply to Jeffala

Comment

They do.

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                  well, baal was removed when adria ascended
                  Puzzle solved why there was no mention of him in an ORI story.

Comment

I'm warning you at the top of the post and in the thread's title that there will be Spoilers for Ark Of Truth in this post. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag things properly so .... You have been warned.

Anyone care to comment?

Type [spoiler][*/spoiler] around the text you want in the spoilers without the * or select the spoiler text and press the ! button in the reply window

Comment

Anyone care to comment?

I don't understand.. how did they ignore Ba'al getting into Adria?
                      I didn't see how it came into the story in any way.

Comment

What you think they will do on the movie?
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Why would Adria be traumatised from an insignificant Goa'uld? She took on the mantle of the ORI and as previously mentioned Ba'al was out before she ascended. Do not get the point of this thread....

Comment

Watch the end of Dominion, it was never confirmed the Real Baal was in Adria.
                            Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55 View Post
                              Watch the end of Dominion, it was never confirmed the Real Baal was in Adria.
                              The "real" Ba'al isn't really any different from a clone Ba'al.

And what I mean about blending is that the Goa'uld may be able to access the mind of a host, but does it go both ways involuntarily? Can a Goa'uld keep a human from looking through its memories?

Could a sufficiently advanced human (like Adria) prevent a Goa'uld from accessing its memories?

Comment

Working...
                              X