Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV.com: Best of 2007/Best in Genre: Vote for SciFi Shows!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV.com: Best of 2007/Best in Genre: Vote for SciFi Shows!

From TV.com:

http://www.tv.com/special_feature/be...ex.html?page=6

TV.com has a special feature of the Best of 2007, where fans can vote
    for THEIR favorite, in several categories (and some categories have sub-categories): Show of the Year, Best New
    Fall Show, Best In Genre, Best of the Worst, Best Guilty Pleasure,
    Hottest Actors, Best Episode, Best in DVD, and Best News Story.

The nominees in the Science Fiction subcategory of the Best in Genre category:

Supernatural
    Battlestar Galactica (2003)
    Stargate Atlantis
    Eureka
    Kyle XY
    The 4400

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for the link.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

BSG and 4400 are decent..Atlantis is average/enjoyable..the rest I found weak.
      Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
      Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

I voted for Atlantis, not sure why SG-1 wasn't there. Unfortunately it looks like there is some dodgy voting going on with Atlantis and Supernatural.

Comment

Wow it seems to be fairly close so far between SGA and Supernatural.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I wouldn't call Supernatural sci-fi, but i like it more than those other shows, so it gets my vote. BSG would be 2nd, with Atlantis 3rd.

In drama i went for House. Dexter + Heroes are both awesome shows though. Was a hard choice

Comedy - Scrubs

Action/Adventure - NCIS

Animation - Family Guy

Reality - No thank you
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
            X