This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I add a personal Avatar

I don't want to use the pre-defined ones. I can't figure out how to add my own? Please help.
    Thanks

Originally posted by rpm44
    I don't want to use the pre-defined ones. I can't figure out how to add my own? Please help.
    Thanks
    Once you've reached about 1800 for your post count, you'll be granted privileges to allow you to customize your avatar. Until then, you'll just have to suffer along with about 3/4 of the rest of the board.

Comment

Well, i have to say 1800 i quite a lot, so if you want to achieve it soon, you'd better start posting
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Posting is easy It's all about trying to ask questions while responding to others.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Once you've reached about 1800 for your post count, you'll be granted privileges to allow you to customize your avatar. Until then, you'll just have to suffer along with about 3/4 of the rest of the board.
          I'm getting there. ^_^

Comment

1800?!? wow, ive got a lot to do
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              1800?!? wow, ive got a lot to do
              1800 or 1801. It's pretty much confirmed by observation.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                Well, i have to say 1800 i quite a lot, so if you want to achieve it soon, you'd better start posting
                Just make sure the posts have meaning. We enjoy having intellegent conversations. (mindless dribble doesn't count because that ends up on the off-topic threads. )
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Mindless dribble pisses off a LOT of people and if anyone is caught deliberately spamming threads in order to run up his/her post count, well... it won't be pretty. And I can almost guarantee your Reputation will be shot to hell and gone... all the way back to the primordial waters of P3x-555.

Meaningful conversations, though, as DJF said, are alsways appreciated. There's a LOT of territory to cover on this board already. Spamming shouldn't be necessary.

Oh, and welcome. Will tell a Mod to move this to the Forum Discussion Zone.

Comment

Thank you all for the info.

Comment

Mindless dribble pisses off a LOT of people and if anyone is caught deliberately spamming threads in order to run up his/her post count, well... it won't be pretty. And I can almost guarantee your Reputation will be shot to hell and gone... all the way back to the primordial waters of P3x-555.

Meaningful conversations, though, as DJF said, are alsways appreciated. There's a LOT of territory to cover on this board already. Spamming shouldn't be necessary.

Oh, and welcome. Will tell a Mod to move this to the Forum Discussion Zone.
                      It's P3X-888! And you call yourself a Stargate fan *shakes head in disgust*

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        It's P3X-888! And you call yourself a Stargate fan *shakes head in disgust*
                        It's the NUMBERS thing. I suck at numbers. I got my age wrong once...

Comment

just as long as it was wrong in the right direction.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Use the Daniel excuse, "can't we get better names for these places?"

Comment

1800 posts ?????????????? that many ??????? wow this will take like for ever I'm for now just a super soldier man perhaps if you bring it to 1000 would be more plezant
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X