the most advanced of the races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most advanced of the races

i was reading the ancient beaming technology thread, and i started wondering, which race is the most advanced in stargate?
    -nox
    -ancients
    -asgard
    -spirits
    -tollans
    -aschen
    -asurans
    -goa'uld
    -spirits
    -cristal skull aliens
    -creature from fire&water
    -MW replicators
    ?

this is all about advancement pre-ascenscion that's why the ori are not in here
    Nox
    10.84%
    Ancients
    54.22%
    Asguard
    20.48%
    Spirits
    0.00%
    Tollan
    0.00%
    Aschen
    0.00%
    Asurans
    0.00%
    Goa'uld
    1.20%
    Crystal Skull Aliens
    2.41%
    Creature from "Fire and Water"
    0.00%
    MW replicators
    6.02%
    Something else...
    4.82%
    Last edited by ijffdrie; 09 January 2008, 08:05 AM.

Ascended beings
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

alright, except ascended beings

Comment

Technically it should be the Ori but unfortunately through poor writing by TPTB they just made the Ori look like chumps. With the Ori out of the way I'd say the MW Replicators, they had the ability to assimilate and improve upon any technology they came across.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Technically it should be the Ori but unfortunately through poor writing by TPTB they just made the Ori look like chumps. With the Ori out of the way I'd say the MW Replicators, they had the ability to assimilate and improve upon any technology they came across.

Repli-Carter has my vote and then Lya

Comment

MW replicators

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Repli-Carter has my vote and then Lya
              So you're voting for the female figureheads as opposed to whole races? .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                So you're voting for the female figureheads as opposed to whole races? .
                Party pooper . It saved me space for not writing 20 million phrases with MW Replicators and the NOX with their, yada yada, yada

Comment

Most advanced meaning what? Technology? Ethics? Biology?

I think plain Jane Tau'ri are the most resourceful. Despite being inferior in most ways to everyone else we still come out on top.
                  sigpic

Comment

technological of course

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Party pooper . It saved me space for not writing 20 million phrases with MW Replicators and the NOX with their, yada yada, yada
                      Well in that case my vote goes Replicarter and then pre AoT Adria .

Comment

I would love to say asgard becuase they're cool but I think the asurans are the most advanced because they have all of the knowledge of the ancients, then a very close second is mw replicators. Basically anything not biological.
                        Best quotes ever:
                        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                        Thor:I like the yellow ones
                        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I agree the Tau'ri should be near the top of that list. To "borrow" so much from other races and actually make sense of it is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar Goa'uld View Post
                            I agree the Tau'ri should be near the top of that list. To "borrow" so much from other races and actually make sense of it is impressive.
                            We're resourceful not advanced, we are now since we got all of the asgard tech but before that we were primitive, we wouldn't have been able to do a lot with it, lucky we had the asgard.
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

the asgard pwn all
                              they can kill the ori and asurans
                              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                              Anime signature in spoiler tag
                              Spoiler:
                              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Working...
                              X