PDA

View Full Version : Movies/Series

daventry
December 30th, 2007, 04:10 PM
After watching Stargate and the Ark of Truth Movie, when will Stargate Continuum Air.

Why the move on the Timeline Storyline and when did this Movie take place in the SG World.

Is there going to be a 3d Movie, i hope so. :cameron:

What is this New Stargate Series i heard about.

Will Stargate SG1 return with New Seasons, because Vala was very welled behaved and she left the Vala Stargate all about her show. :p

Jumper_One
December 30th, 2007, 04:35 PM
After watching Stargate and the Ark of Truth Movie, when will Stargate Continuum Air.

Continuum will be released in july

Why the move on the Timeline Storyline

why not tell a timeline story?

and when did this Movie take place in the SG World.

it takes place after s10 of SG-1 and before s4 of SGA

we don't know yet

SG:Universe

Will Stargate SG1 return with New Seasons, because Vala was very welled behaved and she left the Vala Stargate all about her show. :p

nope

jenks
December 30th, 2007, 04:37 PM

Continuum will be released on DVD in July.

Why the move on the Timeline Storyline and when did this Movie take place in the SG World.

Not sure what that means.

Looks like it.

There's a third series in the concept stage, but nothing is certain as of yet.

There will almost certainly be no more seasons of SG-1 made.

umopapisdn
December 31st, 2007, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know anything about this movie, not AoT or continuum? Also the new series willbe stargate: universe staring daniel and vala, I believe, don't quote me on it.

talyn2k1
December 31st, 2007, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know anything about this movie, not AoT or continuum? Also the new series willbe stargate: universe staring daniel and vala, I believe, don't quote me on it.

I don't think very much has been done with the 3rd series yet, especially with Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper on strike with the WGA.
Same goes for the 3rd movie, BW and RCC can't start writing it until the strike is over, which will hopefully be soon. Otherwise, there is always the option of getting someone else to write it from the Canadian Writers Guild.

I haven't heard anything about Vala or Daniel being in SG:U. I'd like to Daniel to be in it, but whether or not Vala fits all depends on the premise of the series.

Ladyinred
December 31st, 2007, 09:49 AM

I don't think so, I believe Rob Cooper said that nobody from the main SG-1 characters, and this includes both Daniel and Vala, is not going to be in SG: Universe.

alleywattson
January 1st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Can't they make a whole new stargate series with the same cast crew of stargate sg1

Ladyinred
January 1st, 2008, 08:41 AM
Can't they make a whole new stargate series with the same cast crew of stargate sg1

Well... I believe that after 10 years some of the actors, like Chris Judge and Michael Shanks are tired a little bit and want to do another things and not to be glued to Stargate forever. A movie once a year is another subject and I think they're happy with such solution. But not another Stargate series.

umopapisdn
January 1st, 2008, 10:40 AM
I've only heard rumours, it would be good if they did have daniel but he probably wouldn't want to do stargate forever. It looks as if it could go on for a while though, talk of a 3rd series, 5th season for sga etc.