This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's hair style in AOT

Is Sam's hair style allowed in the U.S. Air Force in AOT? She has a pony tail and some hair sticking out on her shoulders.

I dunno, but I was wondering the same thing. I didn't think hair could touch the shoulders.

Comment

Maybe they overlook it because she saved the planet 200 times - like O'Neill's constant insubordination. LOL! One thing about SG teams is that it makes them a little crazy dealing with alien life and extraordinary situations. Maybe that's why they make an exception.

Comment

You're allowed to have hair long enough to be tied back in a neat ponytail.
        Last edited by Nikki; 29 December 2007, 04:43 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

I think you may find answer here.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

AOT
            Spoiler:

Well it sure is regulation length
            Just look how long and pwetty it is/ bleah

TPTB don't give a flying crap about the regs unless it suits them (like keeping Sam and Jack apart), they just want us to think they do

Comment

Well, she's not really on-duty in those pics I expect. As long as it's up when on-duty, it's fine. She could do a bun or french braid. There's a lot of people on campus in the military programs here and there are girls with longer hair.

What confuses me is that, is the time frame between Unending and AoT ever explained? It'd take a fair while for her hair to get that long, unless we're supposed to assume Sam got extensions like AT did.

I think she looks lovely with it, though I hope she doesn't do it up in pigtails or double braids. A quick ponytail would suit her best. I can imagine her throwing it back rather fast as she's working on a problem, but I can't see her settling down to french braid her own hair and spending a lot of time on it.
              sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post

TPTB don't give a flying crap about the regs unless it suits them (like keeping Sam and Jack apart), they just want us to think they do
                notice how she's not in uniform and is actually wearing civilian clothing? obviously you dont give a flying crap about noticing details in a scene unless it suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  I think you may find answer here.
                  Nice one mate. Thanks, I was looking for something like that .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Nice one mate. Thanks, I was looking for something like that .
                    yeah me too, thanks g.o.d.
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      notice how she's not in uniform and is actually wearing civilian clothing? obviously you dont give a flying crap about noticing details in a scene unless it suits you.
                      Silkie is too busy with looking for plot holes to notice such details

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                        AOT
                        Spoiler:

?

The regs about appearance apply when one is on duty and she doesn't appear to be there. Notice how during the rest of the film her hair is pulled back either in a pony tail or is braided...and that is appropriate while on duty.

I like it braided.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I like how her hair is now
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                            I like how her hair is now
                            Same here. It does look good.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Same here. It does look good.
                              Not the best hair style she had

Comment

Working...
                              X