This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the nox and/or the furlings return in the next stargate movie

i really hope they do, i really liked the nox they were one of the few cool good guys EVER in science fiction. *starts nox theme music* i really missed them in season ten, i hoped that the Ori would attack the Nox, but it was not going to happen.
    And the Furlings are going to be shown one day, so why not in the next movie, i personally hope they are the spirits from season 2"spirits"
    I hope the three remaining alliance races; the tau'ri the nox and the Furlings will have a summit, but are attacked by the ancient-form replicators and the remainder of the bug-form replicators and must use all their powers to stop them.

your crackpot theories please!

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
    i really hope they do, i really liked the nox they were one of the few cool good guys EVER in science fiction. *starts nox theme music* i really missed them in season ten, i hoped that the Ori would attack the Nox, but it was not going to happen.
    And the Furlings are going to be shown one day, so why not in the next movie, i personally hope they are the spirits from season 2"spirits"
    I hope the three remaining alliance races; the tau'ri the nox and the Furlings will have a summit, but are attacked by the ancient-form replicators and the remainder of the bug-form replicators and must use all their powers to stop them.

your crackpot theories please!
    I think its about time we finnish this 4th race story arc aswell. I mean its perfect for the movie. and Did the Asgard even ask the Furlings and Nox if we could join? Maybe thats why they want to speak with us, to build a better alliance, I mean we still have yet to even met the Furlings (even though they prmised we would in S10, yet we did not. BOO YOU ROB!).

However I would not like them as the Spirits, for a start its the wrong culture. The Furlings a more aztec and myan!
    I would rather have them as something new, and completely diffrent alien from what we have seen b4.
    I imagine they as something Avian in apperance, as that would suit the feathered gods and dress culture of the aztec and mayan cultures. I imagine them as something like the Jackels from Halo, only a little less evil looking.
    Or something 100% new for stargate, like some kind of jellyfish or living plant style alien.
    Anything New and non Huamn is fine by me.

BRING IT ON!
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

they already wanted to show us their corpses in that one episode with furling heaven, but it was too expensive to make those corpses, prolly meaning that the furlings are indeed non-humanoid

Comment

they already wanted to show us their corpses in that one episode with furling heaven, but it was too expensive to make those corpses, prolly meaning that the furlings are indeed non-humanoid
        Yes I heard about that! They was going to make new skeletons from scratch! Meaning they must have a concept artwork for them somewhere and that they where indeed non-human, otherwise they would have just altered a human skeleton.

But yes! They ran out of money and so just showed the bones of the Humans and Jaffa living at the camp site.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

i guess they look like giant tarantula's with the second body part top of the first one and the head on that, i dont know why, but somehow i see them looking like that.....

Comment

it would be nice to have a movie about that:
            stargate: the fifth race. two dead, three to go!.

in the asgard computercore they discover information about the furling: a stargate adress. they dial it and find the furling. who arent happy about earth introducing them as the fifth race.
            the nox are visited aswel. there is a summit. earth is eager to make an alliance. the other two arent. then the wraith come and wipe the nox and furling out. in the end the last breathing nox and the last breating furling call earth the fifth race. they die of injuries[ earth destroyed the wraith, but too late]. then we are officially the fift race in the alliance of five great races: four down one to go. then we are the superpower in the galaxy. make an alliance of four superpowers: earth jaffa tokra hebridans.

but as the last 3 suck compared to us: WE OWN!

nice idea: the jaffa who get better vessels than their puny hataks. and tokra who make ships out of crystal instead of using leftover hataks. they are goauld for godsake. they can come up with a better ship than that tub they call hatak.

Comment

i dont want the nox to die, they are far too awesome for that. and i dont think less then 20 hive ships could wipe out the nox and furling together.
              and if they are both to be wiped out, why are all of their races completely on the summit

Comment

lol it was a summary of what could happen.

Comment

i know that was just my opinion

Comment

The nox are giant slothes and also why would the nox die? they can go out of phase and I don't want them to they are cool. Maybe if the furlings were disowned because they tried to steal tech from the other species and when they all rejected them they left with some of each rebel species. We find some of this record at a place similar to heliopolis and go to find them. Then we also get some cool asgard back but the furlings don't like it and come to attack the MW but all of the other races stop them and then there will be all 5 races and then for some reason they all get diseases, give us all of their knowledge and then die out except for the nox who are peaceful and live in a giant plot hole.
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

also thinking; do you want the Tollan to return?

Comment

The Nox don't give a **** about anything or anyone on the galaxy, they disapprove on war and weapons, but have big hunky flying ships around their planet like the Lanteans, prob stole the schematics out of them lol.

I don't know I always imagined the Furlings being over spiritual and very deeply thought race. Not taking actions until all other options are explored. Having big temples and meditating, all day long. But who knows really, they should be a very cool race with near Lantean(not Alteran) technology. Maybe on par

Tain

sigpic

Comment

We've already seen the Furlings, it's just it was never said outright.
                          Crystal skull anyone? We know the furlings have a central american motiff to them and the crystal skull was found there, furthermore they allude to be enemies of the gould, also they are obviously advanced....

But of course there's that whole turning people invisible thing just to talk to them that could get in the way.

Eh who cares anyway, I honestly hope that before the Ori were turned back in AoT they wiped out the nox... God I hate those passivistic jerks

Comment

also thinking; do you want the Tollan to return?
                            The tollan were almost as bad as the Nox for being passive, they doomed themselves. It would be nice to think that 1 of them survived (Narim or howevery you spell it) and came to earth to help them, or possibly have something centered aound atlantis and the tollans knew the ancients and have like a whole back story with more info on the ancients, for it being atlantis they don't seem to have much recorded history shown in the show and it is at least 5 million years old. You would have thought there would be some.
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

i think it is strange that the tau'ri became the fifth race and not the tollan.

the nox are the most awesome good guys ever in scifi

the furlings are.....

Comment

Working...
                              X