X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Website

Hey there!!

Well...

It ain't exactly new, but I thought I'd start a thread anyways!

http://sg1intelscotland.bravehost.com is it's name.

It's a W.I.P (Work in Progress), but will be updated fairly regularly.

please sign my guestbook!
    Last edited by sueKay; 18 October 2004, 09:05 AM.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

looks pretty average for a fan site, keep going, and if u want a bigger host try domaindlx, 100mb and its free or unlimited bandwidth is angel town and 50mb, still free!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Not bad. IMO it is a little plain but in some cases I have stuck my foot in my mouth because it was supposed to be simple yet functional. To some that means plain. I think its fun to have your own place on the web. Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you!!

Remember - it's a work in progress. I'll let you know if I move the site or update it.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The last webpage I designed was this:

http://www.oneoneseven.org/counter-strike/

Keep up the work though.

Comment

i started doing a stargate website(i posted a thread about opinions on the layout) but i decided not to because I like to make sure i get all the good info like with my avp site ( http://www.avpworld.vze.com) but because i knew alot of sites have got all the info done i didnt think it was worth it....

i might do a merchandise site!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi I've made my own stargate website too. It's also a W.I.P. because of school and because I'm still surching for pictures.If you want to have a peek go ahead and tell me what you think of it. I know there aren't many pictures but I try to do update the site now and than.So check it out.Just hit my signature and you'll get there
              Last edited by Lord Zedd; 17 October 2004, 07:31 AM.
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Your site doesn't load for me _Anubis.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

link?
                  sigpic

Comment

weird ???? If you click my signature it should lead you to my site
                    Anyhow I'll post the link here Stargate SG-2.com and now? does it work now?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

it works....want opinions?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                        it works....want opinions?
                        yeah I want opinions. You can say if it's crap but in a kind way and you may give me some tips or pictures or so
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Doesn't work, due to a time out. Its cool. Good luck with your site.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                            Doesn't work, due to a time out. Its cool. Good luck with your site.
                            yeah I got sometimes a time out too. Is it due to the server? And you guys can give me some tips if you want.I have never made a site and I use dreamweaver.Not easy sometimes but I like it so far.First the site was black but I thought black is boring so how about blue.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Yea, it usually means the server is to busy. SO it times out those who are trying to connect to a site, hosted by the server. Its cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X