This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Ark of Truth' General Discussion (Spoilers)-Unofficial Thread

In order to avoid being "off topic" in other threads, talk about the film here! Please keep the discussion to this film ONLY, and no spoilers beyond it.

With the Ori forces poised to launch a final assault on Earth, SG-1 must travel to their home galaxy in search of a way to stop their onslaught.

Robert C. Cooper did it again . Thumbs up for him. With this film he managed to bring back memories of how good this show can be. Vala is as charming as ever .

Spoiler:

Last edited by Integrabyte; 23 December 2007, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Can I ask you something? How can you make screen caps? Usually I use Nero but this time it give me just the audio trace, so no caps What program do you use?

Oh, and I so so love the banter between Daniel and Vala at the beginning! I mssed them so much....
      sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
        Can I ask you something? How can you make screen caps? Usually I use Nero but this time it give me just the audio trace, so no caps What program do you use?
        I used VLC Media player (and tap S during playbacK) or BSPLAYER and use P or Ctrl+P during playback.

Comment

Integrabyte:can you make screencaps with Adria and Morgan? I have some troubles with VLC player
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            Integrabyte:can you make screencaps with Adria and Morgan? I have some troubles with VLC player

I'll ask my milkman .

Spoiler:

Last edited by Integrabyte; 23 December 2007, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I simply can't get enough! I saw it 6 times and I still find it interesting. This whole ORI-Ancient Ark was amazing

Comment

thanks. I'm uploading my pics right now
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  I simply can't get enough! I saw it 6 times and I still find it interesting. This whole ORI-Ancient Ark was amazing
                  yeah, me too. 11th march will be a great day
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                    Oh, and I so so love the banter between Daniel and Vala at the beginning! I mssed them so much....
                    The chemistry between those guys is great. She's been funny the whole film and I missed that too. I love the way she talks to Teal'c. "Help me out here, muscles" . I wish they'd introduced her sooner in SG1

Comment

warning!!huge spoilers!!
                      Spoiler:

Last edited by g.o.d; 23 December 2007, 02:28 AM.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

The Visual FX are amazing. Guys from Rainmaker did a very good job. I cannot wait to receive my pre-ordered DVD!

Spoiler:

Comment

and continue:

Spoiler:

Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

My god, how can Claudia Black be so funny. I love when she takes the "tool" to open the Ark .

Spoiler:

Comment

Any CG shots like the Odyssey going through the supergate or any space fights?
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X