This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Perfect Villain

what do you think would be the perfect villain/enemy?

i searches t etopic, hasn't been brough up before.

A replicator prior with the personality of ba'al. He'd be unbeatable and a cocky pain in the butt .

Basically though if the MW replicators got ahold of Ori/upgraded oddy tech they'd soon be the most powerful enemy.
    Last edited by kirmit; 22 December 2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      A replicator prior with the personality of ba'al. He'd be unbeatable and a cocky pain in the butt .

Basically though if the MW replicators got ahold of Ori/upgraded oddy tech they'd soon be the most powerful enemy.
      yes they would, but this is not about the most powerful enemy, it's about the one that haunts you when you turn the lifghts off.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        yes they would, but this is not about the most powerful enemy, it's about the one that haunts you when you turn the lifghts off.
        Well that's not the perfect enemy, that's the scariest. In which case Mr. Blobby in a tutu (only people from the UK will know who Mr. Blobby is).

Beware http://youtube.com/watch?v=7dBVf97EIXc
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPrcr5Mj4y0&feature=related
        Last edited by kirmit; 22 December 2007, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Captain Planet.
          Doctor Who.
          The Master.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
            Captain Planet.
            Doctor Who.
            The Master.
            I would say the Doctor but he's a good guy, so the master would be a great villain on stargate, you thought the ancients were smart, the timelords would put them to shame.

Comment

I'll add:
              Magneto.
              Jean Grey.
              Wolverine.
              Charles Xavier.
              Mystique.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                I would say the Doctor but he's a good guy, so the master would be a great villain on stargate, you thought the ancients were smart, the timelords would put them to shame.
                It's not about who's a good guy, it's about who's the perfect villian.
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

the Shivans get points for style!

Comment

An "evil version" of (Prior/Ancient evolutionary level) Earth Humans with SG1-level fighting skills, armed with SW-style blaster rifles and wearing Kull Warrior armor and a Lantian personal shield device. So not only can they riddle you with energy weapon holes... they can "force throw" and "vader choke" you as well. LOL!

They would be flying in Ori ships made from energy-weapon resistant material (same as Kull Warrior armor material) Replicator blocks with Atlantis-strength shields, 10,000 ZPM-drones, and 12-batteries of Lantian/Ori beam weapons.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Ok I think Anubis, Ok now bare with me. I think it would be kool if some how Anubis survived his encounter with Oma and was just kinda hiding out in a neighbouring Galaxy building an Army which is already superior to the Ori and meanwhile why the "War of the higher plains" (Ori vs Ancient) breaks loose he reveales him self to the milky way unleashing all hell and using all his god awfull powers with the Ancients being to distracted to stop him.
                      Think about it. It doesnt matter if its possible but it would be kool.
                      Pure.

Comment

A high level Earth general who was taken over by a Goa'uld and escaped into space.

It would be dependant on them writing him as an intelligent adversary who could match Earth play for play in any tactic against him though.

Since that would never happen I'm going to go with some sort of creature that feeds on technobabble and Earth wank, growing ever larger like some hideous overgrown amoeba of lazy writing and genre cliches.

Comment

i think something that feeds on plotholes. it would have almost unlimited power

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

lets see...... i was thinking of an ascended baal????

an ancient/goauld[ba'al] hybrid with asgard brains, fancy nox powers, orici powers, and "spirit" powers, infested with asuran nanites an MW nanites. with some wraith dna.

that would kick ass. making entire armys invisible, taking out enemys with your mind. all knowledge of the ancients, asgard, ori, wraith, nox, and various other races. along with lots of ascended knowledge.

beware the utter awesomeness and the uber pwnage

Comment

number one: the Ori
                              number two: Shaodws from B5
                              number three: Shivans
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X