This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AoT LEAKED????

OK people I'm not sure if any of you know, but the movie is out and about on a torrent site I know.

(and the speaking of, sharing of or trading of illegal download info is a big huge NONO here. Please do NOT post this info or links on this forum, thank you)
    Last edited by Skydiver; 21 December 2007, 02:50 PM.

sigpic

I know people who use torrents, and they just spam imed me that there is an AoT torrent out there..

I don't really use them, so i'm wondering if it is real? Does anyone use those kind of things?

If so I hope it isn't how Adrift and Lifeline were. No sound effects or music

Go Green

Comment

Just throwing out a random thought here...

Is there any point in making a thread for those that illegally DL'd the movie to talk in? Maybe have it be the ONLY place you can talk about having seen it untill it's properly released in March?

Maybe that way you can cut down on the risk of being spoiled about AoT in the BAMSR thread?

Just a thought

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by sg1lostatlantis View Post
        Just throwing out a random thought here...

Is there any point in making a thread for those that illegally DL'd the movie to talk in? Maybe have it be the ONLY place you can talk about having seen it untill it's properly released in March?

Maybe that way you can cut down on the risk of being spoiled about AoT in the BAMSR thread?

Just a thought
        We already have that, some people choose to ignore it and take AoT talk into other threads though.

Comment

Yes it was leaked, however it is againist the rules to discuss illgeal downloads here.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ark of Truth recently leaked on the torrents. Just for information.

Comment

bad news found ark of truth online full movie. I can hear the dvd sales fall.

Comment

there's a dozen threads about this...see the forum announcement
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by wraith form Replicator View Post
                  bad news found ark of truth online full movie. I can hear the dvd sales fall.
                  Actually it's the opposite. The Amazon.com sales (pre-order stage) rank for The Ark of Truth jumped very much during the weekend and today

Comment

I wonder how many more other threads about this we will have

can't you use a search button or spend few seconds with searching in Movies thread?
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

its out there..
                      im not sure if im allowed to
                      post screens of it.

and no im not posting a link to it.

Comment

Old news!!! You aren't allowed to post screens about it. No way you can post a link in here.
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

just making sure
                          and sorry for reposting old news. =[.

Comment

Originally posted by TinoE View Post
                            just making sure
                            and sorry for reposting old news. =[.
                            Don't worry! There is thread in the Stargate Movies folder, come over there and you can discuss it with other fans.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X