A Farscape Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Farscape Christmas

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and a very Merry Christmas!!

And hope all of you have a wonderful Farscape Christmas and that Santa delivers your Farscape wishes!

My Aunt just made my year ... she is a scavenger and can find anything at cheap prices. Well ... there's a new store in T-Town that sells used DVD's and books. Would you believe she found what I had told her months ago to keep an eye out for? This store had 5 - count them ... FIVE! - Farscape DVD's. She picked up two - Premiere / I, E.T. and The Peacekeeper Wars.

And they carry Stargate DVD's as well !!

I gave her my Christmas money to go get the other three

(yes, I know you can order DVD's online, but we are on a very strict budget that, unfortunately, does not include splurging on cheap $8.00 DVD's)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
      Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and a very Merry Christmas!!

And hope all of you have a wonderful Farscape Christmas and that Santa delivers your Farscape wishes!

My Aunt just made my year ... she is a scavenger and can find anything at cheap prices. Well ... there's a new store in T-Town that sells used DVD's and books. Would you believe she found what I had told her months ago to keep an eye out for? This store had 5 - count them ... FIVE! - Farscape DVD's. She picked up two - Premiere / I, E.T. and The Peacekeeper Wars.

And they carry Stargate DVD's as well !!

I gave her my Christmas money to go get the other three

(yes, I know you can order DVD's online, but we are on a very strict budget that, unfortunately, does not include splurging on cheap $8.00 DVD's)
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year , enjoy your DVDs.

That is one great Aunt you got there.

Comment

Officially, here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yep, I have the coolest Aunt!

She's actually the only family member who gives me the "deer in the headlight look" or "what??" whenever I mention Farscape - she at least watched most of the first three seasons when they originally aired. She never saw season 4 though.

Now, she WILL NOT miss Stargate or Stargate-Atlantis. So we enjoy getting together for lunch (or whenever we can) to discuss the latest happenings!

At least one person made it "official" ... I knew I'd be too busy to get on the internet the last two days and I was right!

Comment

Working...
          X