PDA

View Full Version : Some Info on "Temple of Secrets"

Alex Rubit
December 18th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Well, seeing as "Temple of Secrets" will be the last new episode until early February and it's the episode in which we meet Grant's dad, Doctor Henry Grant, I figured why not post some more info on it and see what happens.

It's been mentioned already that the episode, for the most part, takes place on Earth. And basically what it is, is an "Indiana Jones adventure." It's about a historic artifact, and the story actually takes place in three different places on Earth.

There will be a character making a surprise return in this episode. It's someone we've seen before, and most of you are probably not expecting to see this person come back.

Also, the episode starts of a mystery, which will become a large part of the latter half of the season. I can't say too much about it, but at the end there'll be some unanswered questions, which we'll be getting back to later.

Well, if you had any questions or speculations, now would be the time to bring them up. ;)

peragrin
December 18th, 2007, 08:43 AM
I place an absurdly large sum of Asgaurd Currency on the mystery guest bing Christine's brother. :D

jmm
December 18th, 2007, 08:34 PM
There will be a character making a surprise return in this episode. It's someone we've seen before, and most of you are probably not expecting to see this person come back.

Felger?

Alex Rubit
December 18th, 2007, 11:26 PM
I place an absurdly large sum of Asgaurd Currency on the mystery guest bing Christine's brother. :D

That's close. He'll actually be in the upcoming two parter.

Alex Rubit
December 18th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Felger?

No Felger.

jmm
December 19th, 2007, 01:46 PM
No Felger.
In that case, I'll rate this episode with an extra * :)

Any episode with Felger deserves one less *. Discount an additional * if it has Coombs on it.

Alex Rubit
December 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM
This is definitely were it comes in handy that we can control spoilers. If we were on TV, the news about this character's return would have been out weeks, probably months ago. However, since that's not the case... it should probably come as quite a surprise. :)

Senku
December 20th, 2007, 03:57 AM
I'm between "Chase", "Sato" and (this is a long shot) Indiana Jones! ... ok, I'm joking ;) My third option will be a Goa'uld (possibly Baal, and this is a really long shot). I could say the good old Harold Meybourne, but I'm not so bold... LOL

peragrin
December 20th, 2007, 05:02 AM
ooh I forgot all about Sato. He should be recieving another ship soon. Maybe the guys will see him off. and tell him not to get blown up this time.