gould/tok'ra voice changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gould/tok'ra voice changer

any one know where i can get a gould/tok'ra voice cahnger.. something like they had in the training episode w/ lt hailey werhe they acted like dj was a gould. hopoing for a haloween costume but want to sound like one too!.
    dude

They just used their fancy sound equipment to make their voices change in post-production like they do with the Goa'uld voices. The ones on screen probably did dittily-squat.

I think there are some kind of voice manipulator thingys, but, I dunno.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I bought a basic voice changer at the costume shop. It has three settings, Alien, monster and amplify your own voice. The monster on works pretty good for what you want.

For other costume idea shopping, you might check out this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4541

I think there is more focus on the SG-1 type costumes at the moment, but there is talk of others as well.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I would also like to buy that.That's really cool a voice changer
        your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by DUDE View Post
          any one know where i can get a gould/tok'ra voice cahnger.. something like they had in the training episode w/ lt hailey werhe they acted like dj was a gould. hopoing for a haloween costume but want to sound like one too!.
          sry 4 the late reply...

try this one: AV Voice Changer - Gold
          it's excelent 2 change ur voice in gould or tok'ra

Comment

Originally posted by BuggyMan View Post
            sry 4 the late reply...

try this one: AV Voice Changer - Gold
            it's excellent 2 change ur voice in gould or tok'ra
            An updated link for this software if anyone is looking for it in 2020 or beyond is: AV Voice Changer - Diamond

Comment

Working...
            X