This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG1 / Atlantis - Official Magazine: Special AoT Issue

Stargate The Official Magazine has a special issue devoted to Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth planned for February 2008 - issue # 21. Here's a photo of the cover:

And I edited the cover for a cast photo:

The official web site for magazine:

http://www.titanmagazines.com/app?se...Product&sp=l12

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Great, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely be picking up that issue.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh, that's cool. Thanks for posting it.

Though my eyes or this cruddy library monitor are making it look like Sam and Cam are conjoined twins or something by the way their clothing is blending. Must be an optical illusion kind of thing because I can see BB's hand on her shoulder.
      sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
        Oh, that's cool. Thanks for posting it.

Though my eyes or this cruddy library monitor are making it look like Sam and Cam are conjoined twins or something by the way their clothing is blending. Must be an optical illusion kind of thing because I can see BB's hand on her shoulder.
        Ha, you are right. They do look conjoined.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Ha, you are right. They do look conjoined.
          I guess camouflage really does make you blend in! lol
          sigpic

Comment

CJ's arm is so big. I miss Vala too.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I like how the magazine didn't use the crappy Papyrus font for the Ark of Truth lettering.

Comment

I can't wait to get my hands on this issue.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Awe that picture's so cute! lolz. I want to get the issue, but I have a problem with that magazine. I used to buy every issue until they had spoilers about the death of Jacob/Selmak with absolutely no warning what so ever well before Threads aired, at least in the US anyway. So I don't know If I'll be getting this since I don't want to know anything aside from basic plot info.

Perfecto!

Comment

You know I like spoilers, so any new revelations will be welcome by me.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

In the current issue of Stargate Official Magazine #20, a AoT poster was included with the magazine. I scanned it:

Spoiler:

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Where's Vala?

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                          Where's Vala?
                          Claudia Black was 5 months pregnant when these promo shots were taken... it's a great pity that publicity people didn't think about taking them during filming the movie, so she would be with the rest of the team. Huge mistake and it makes really bad impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                            Claudia Black was 5 months pregnant when these promo shots were taken... it's a great pity that publicity people didn't think about taking them during filming the movie, so she would be with the rest of the team. Huge mistake and it makes really bad impression.
                            And it's not like they could have included her by strategically placing her or something either because her other pregnancy was so tied in the entire Ori storyline and Adria. They probably couldn't show any bit of CB being even a bit pregnant because it could be potentially confusing. People might think there was time travel involved or something.

Still, I think it was a little poorly planned because after the season 10 discs came out without her, it kind of looks like a snub.

The poster picture is very cute though. I can't believe how huge CJ is. I can absolutely believed he played college football.
                            sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                              And it's not like they could have included her by strategically placing her or something either because her other pregnancy was so tied in the entire Ori storyline and Adria. They probably couldn't show any bit of CB being even a bit pregnant because it could be potentially confusing. People might think there was time travel involved or something.

Still, I think it was a little poorly planned because after the season 10 discs came out without her, it kind of looks like a snub.
                              Exactly. Now when Claudia is back to her "normal" self (her second son was born at the beginning of November) I hope that MGM/Fox are going to finish the job and take some promo shot of Vala to include them in the DVD in March. There's still plenty of time to do this.

Comment

Working...
                              X