This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ark of Truth - DVD content?

What will be the DVD content of Stargate: The Ark of Truth? Obviously there's the 97-minute movie, and then there ought to be that mythology special that aired on TV as SG-1 was coming to an end, but what else will there be?

Well, according to TVShowsonDVD...

"Stargate SG-1: The Road Taken: Prelude to The Ark of Truth" is a featurette which reportedly will examine the ending of the 10-season-long series and the decision to wrap up the ongoing Ori storyline, among other plot threads, in this made-for-DVD feature. There MAY additionally be a look in this at the second Direct-to-DVD production, Continuum, planned for release later in 2008, but that's not confirmed yet.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I hope that featurette is decent in length. Sounds interesting enough. And a preview of Continuum would be nice. A few other little special features thrown in would be pretty cool too.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes, a preview for Continuum would be awesome. That should be on the DVD. If they don't have special effects ready for the preview, they can use filmed footage mixed with SG-1 space battles or whatever for the preview.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          Yes, a preview for Continuum would be awesome. That should be on the DVD. If they don't have special effects ready for the preview, they can use filmed footage mixed with SG-1 space battles or whatever for the preview.
          Exactly! Something is better than nothing.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X