This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Judge Album

Does anyone in this forum know where the CD Christopher Judge released, if possible anywhere, can be bought?

Thanks Beforhand

Not sure where you can actually buy his C.D., but I'll post the link to his "Official" Site,as it's well worth checking it out!
    I know they had some samples of his music,among loads of other goodies,the last time I visited!

"Jaffa Kree!" at :

http://www.jaffakree.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/jaffakree/

Good luck! As far as I know,it was only released in the Far East,so it may be worthwhile typing in searches for Music Stores with "Import" sections?Also worth trying a search of www.Amazon.co.uk ,and other big entertainment sites.

Welcome to the Forum,by the way!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 June 2004, 09:33 AM. Reason: Added another link !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

i was unaware that christopher judge had made a cd. what kind of stuff is it, and is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        i was unaware that christopher judge had made a cd. what kind of stuff is it, and is it any good?
        Oh come on! You haven't heard his "Jaffa Kree!" or "I'm a Sholvah"? How about "Dial that gate"? They were on the System Lord's top ten hits for a long time!
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          It is the GREATEST music ever.

But seriously. It makes me want to laugh, because he's Teal'c. I don't like the kind of music (kinda....R&Bish), so "good" isn't the first word I would use. Even if you hate it, it WILL put a smile on your face.
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Oh my god! This is great! I have to buy this! Seriously!

I'm definitely getting everyone I know to listen to this
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Hey there guys!

I am looking for Christopher Judge's Album, but i can't find it anywhere...

I know it was only sold in japan, but someone MUST HAVE IT!

I've searched major sites such as ebay and amazon.com (and .jp) and still, nothing.

It's like it's been blown off the face of earth.

I really need help with this one!

If anyone finds the album online ANYWHERE for sale, please post the link in this thread, i would really appreciate it!

I created this thread because this one was locked
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ht=clothes+off

Please note that i do not want anything to do with piracy, this album is too damn good for that

Good and good, but it's Teal'c!

Oh yeah, i'm new to the forums, so hi all

Regards, Pete (from Sweden)

Comment

I don't know where to find the album, but the main song (Gonna Get Our Clothes Off) is part of an album called Super Dance Freak Vol. 84. You should be able to get this album of a few japanese music sites, but Amazon Japan has it although I wouldn't know if you could get it without an understanding of Japanese.

sigpic

Comment

Found it on amazon.co.uk now
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Dance-...7985296&sr=8-1

This album only contains one of the songs, i want the other one as well :/

I've seen the front picture of the Christopher Judge album though, and it looks awesome
                  Last edited by Ankpuss; 18 December 2007, 04:44 AM.

Comment

you can download a short clip of Gonna Get Our Clothes Off here

http://www.jaffakree.pwp.blueyonder....ree/front.html
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Already heard it, but i want the FULL versions

I went to exactly that site a few weeks ago, listened to the samples 24/7 since LOL

Thanks anyways!

Comment

Hahhaah i also created a thread for this!

I REALLY WANT TO BUY THIS ALBUM!

And also, the jaffa kree website has not been updated since 2003, and the author is not responding to my e-mails... :/

Regards, Pete

Comment

Lol he isn't that good of a singer, he gets by but still haha teal'c cd

Comment

I wonder if Joe Mallozzi would know where to get the CD...
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

We should ask him to pass along a message to CJ asking him to release the cd on Itunes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X