This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contents Of The Ark

I was thinking could the Clava Thessara Infinitas be in the ark as it is the key to infinite treasure and that treasure could be a weaponto destroy the Ori, Daniel considered it to be a hoax but what did people say about the Sangraal that was all legend but it turned out real, just some thoughts.
    sigpic

Originally posted by lvlister2005 View Post
    I was thinking could the Clava Thessara Infinitas be in the ark as it is the key to infinite treasure and that treasure could be a weaponto destroy the Ori, Daniel considered it to be a hoax but what did people say about the Sangraal that was all legend but it turned out real, just some thoughts.
    Good idea but the Clava Thessara Infinitas if it really existed would be in the MW galaxy...

Comment

um Clava Thessara Infinitas? what's that?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        um Clava Thessara Infinitas? what's that?
        What the Goa'uld Athena was looking for in Season 10's "Memento Mori". She thought Vala knew how to find it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          What the Goa'uld Athena was looking for in Season 10's "Memento Mori". She thought Vala knew how to find it.
          oh that. I wasn't even thinking of SG, thought it was mentioned in the bible or something thanks dude
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            oh that. I wasn't even thinking of SG, thought it was mentioned in the bible or something thanks dude
            No problem, my friend.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks for your views guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X