PDA

View Full Version : Contents Of The Ark

lvlister2005
December 16th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I was thinking could the Clava Thessara Infinitas be in the ark as it is the key to infinite treasure and that treasure could be a weaponto destroy the Ori, Daniel considered it to be a hoax but what did people say about the Sangraal that was all legend but it turned out real, just some thoughts.

Fenrir Foxz
December 16th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I was thinking could the Clava Thessara Infinitas be in the ark as it is the key to infinite treasure and that treasure could be a weaponto destroy the Ori, Daniel considered it to be a hoax but what did people say about the Sangraal that was all legend but it turned out real, just some thoughts.

Good idea but the Clava Thessara Infinitas if it really existed would be in the MW galaxy...

Jumper_One
December 16th, 2007, 04:23 PM
um Clava Thessara Infinitas? what's that?

the fifth man
December 16th, 2007, 04:56 PM
um Clava Thessara Infinitas? what's that?

What the Goa'uld Athena was looking for in Season 10's "Memento Mori". She thought Vala knew how to find it.

Jumper_One
December 16th, 2007, 05:01 PM
What the Goa'uld Athena was looking for in Season 10's "Memento Mori". She thought Vala knew how to find it.

oh that. I wasn't even thinking of SG, thought it was mentioned in the bible or something :S thanks dude :)

the fifth man
December 16th, 2007, 05:14 PM
oh that. I wasn't even thinking of SG, thought it was mentioned in the bible or something :S thanks dude :)

No problem, my friend.:)

lvlister2005
December 16th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks for your views guys.