This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Is Your Favourite Character?

This is a PRO STARGATE THREAD,so please no horrible talk...

What is your favourite Character? And Why?

Hi, my name is Winona (not real name but ha ho) I want to know what you think about the characters, what makes you laugh ,cry , mad ,weep with joy, and what you love about their characters
    We can also talk about what storylines you think worked, or that didn't!!!

We can really just talk about whatevers on ya mind, its just an open thread for people to share thier opinions!!!

So what you thinking about?
    Lots of GREEN
    sigpic
    If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Originally posted by Winona View Post
    This is a PRO STARGATE THREAD,so please no horrible talk...

What is your favourite Character? And Why?

Hi, my name is Winona (not real name but ha ho) I want to know what you think about the characters, what makes you laugh ,cry , mad ,weep with joy, and what you love about their characters
    We can also talk about what storylines you think worked, or that didn't!!!

We can really just talk about whatevers on ya mind, its just an open thread for people to share thier opinions!!!

So what you thinking about?
    Lots of GREEN

McKay and Zelenka crack me up!
    Teyla and Michael make me squee...wait, you asked about different characters not couples, right?

Alright, I'm totally going to answer this but I need a shot of caffeine...and it's gonna take a while to rev it (the old noggin') up...

Comment

I think Zelenka is FANTASTIC!!!
      I just love it when he goes into one of his russian rants, when rodney peeves him off and and he starts talking to himself in russian.

i think the producers could really develop Zelenka more into the stories, either because him and Rodney just get on like a house on fire (literally with the compatition and tention) i can feel the heat from here
      and too because i think he brings another side sometimes in Rodney that we dont usually see, the side being that his not just a stubborn, proud, genius from canada but the side that has feelings .e.g. remourse for Carson and that he is just a human like other people, i think because Mckay is quite like Zelenka in some ways they can relate to each other like best friends.
      But what a freaky friendship there's is!!! sometimes i think they just want to strangle each other, or maybe thats just Zelenka, Rodney's more of the provoker. do you think so too? We can talk about couples, i dont mind .like i said its whatever you thinkin about that we can discuss it doesn't even have to relate to the subject.
      Last edited by Winona; 14 December 2007, 07:40 AM.
      sigpic
      If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

This is pretty easy...

Michael = YUM!

And it's taking them way too long to get him back in there, unless it's supposed to be '9 months later'

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think Micheal's ace too!!!
          He's not like the other wraith i think he's got a hidden kinder side, if you get what i mean
          I think he might just have a soft spot for teyla what d'you think?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X