This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you bring Weir back?

Assuming the real Weir got killed by the Asurans for medling, how would you bring back Weir?

I forsee the following possibilities that would allow Weir to return:
    1. Weir's personality exists within the Asuran collective. She uses the technique used to make Weir 2.0 to recreate herself, then steals an Asuran warship, kicks butt, and flies off to a neutral world, uses a ZPM to dial Earth to ask them where Atlantis is so she can deliver her prize (the warship).
    2. Alternate Reallity where Weir was not critically injured in "First Strike," but lost Atlantis to the Asurans. Somehow, she gets bumped to our reallity which is more or less like hers except Atlantis is intact and she's dead. She's not the real Weir, but close enough.

Those two ideas are all I've got. What can you think of?

How about assuming Weir is still alive?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That would defeat the purpose of this thread, now wouldn't it? She can't be brought back if she's still alive.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Teyla's baby being a Weir clone, complete with memories, implated by Michael.

Weir ascended and is forcefully descended why trying to save Atlantis from the Asurans.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

If I had to..... I'd say an AU Weir she may actually be interesting but thats another topic
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

as a terminator style robot. trying to pwn it up, fighting bulk noobs etc.

Comment

Janus will reappear from future and he saves her from the Asurans.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                Those two ideas are all I've got. What can you think of?
                unfortunately I can't think of anything else

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                Spoiler:

Weir ascended and is forcefully descended why trying to save Atlantis from the Asurans.
                um no that'd be way too weird
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  Janus will reappear from future and he saves her from the Asurans.
                  Oo, yes, I want to see Janus again.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

She Ascended, that is why the rebel replicators made a copy of her and the team. She'll be back in The Last Man to help Sheppard. Since Sheppard is all keen on the Ascension thingy from Sanctuary and Epiphany. It would make sense that she ascended, Weir. She was a good enough person like Daniel Jackson, so it's very possible.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      That would defeat the purpose of this thread, now wouldn't it? She can't be brought back if she's still alive.
                      I don't see the point, really. You assume she's dead and have your possible bringing-back-options go from there.

I assume she's in fact very much alive, and being tortured by Oberoth.

You see, if Oberoth told Niam's group that the human Elizabeth was alive, they might try to use her for her studies. She's fully human with little nanites crawling around, but she's still more human than the duplicates can ever be. Which makes her closer to ascencion than any of them. And that's what they want to reach one day.

If I were Oberoth, I'd torture Elizabeth so long and hard till she was nothing more than a broken human being, ready to give up every secret in the galaxy. I'd make Elizabeth go totally insane with madness, a liability to herself and a danger to the expedition if they should ever find her. (which they will)

Once they find her, they have to make a choice ... keep her in Atlantis for she's still carrying nanites which could potentially be dangerous. The Asurans could track her or something, which would be dangerous for Atlantis, Earth and everyone else involved. Kill her, kill the nanites probably will kill her too. Or put her in suspended animation for the rest of her life, somewhere hidden in a Lantean closet. Or have this mega-cool story where Niam's group in return for help in their studies toward ascension offer to help the broken Elizabeth.

And I think I just scared myself.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

See, I think the real Weir is still alive too. But I think it's possible Niam's group has her. The replicators that were killed in TMC weren't necessarily all of the rebels.

Hopefully her fourth appearance will clue us in as to where/who she is and not leave us with more questions...
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                          Spoiler:

I like both ideas.

Real Weir being alive and controlled by Asurans, saved and "reprogrammed" with some kind of "friendly" nanites devised by Rodney McKay. That way she keeps her ability to connect to Replicator, but is immune to their influence.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            See, I think the real Weir is still alive too. But I think it's possible Niam's group has her. The replicators that were killed in TMC weren't necessarily all of the rebels.

Hopefully her fourth appearance will clue us in as to where/who she is and not leave us with more questions...
                            It's possible she still is alive but even if she isn't her duplicate is basically her so either way she can return.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X